Rival Game Changes

Are terrible… Spins take FOREVER to complete… Not fun AND I won’t be giving this site anymore money… It was already going downhill.

Yup second time they’ve done this with Rival slots, absolutely terrible and ruins the whole site. Leave the games the way they are!

This was what the website update did, ruined all Rival slots and just added another reason not to play here anymore.

I’m VIP highest level and I used to deposit thousands every month and since all these changes I barely play on here at all anymore. They’ll continue to lose players with all the terrible changes they’ve made in the past 2 months, but by far, changing the Rival slots is the worst. The games run like crap and is not the same experience I’ve been accustomed to the past 5 years of playing here and on sister sites.

Glad someone else posted this.

2 Likes

Can you please tell us more what is exactly the issue with the games? and which games did you try playing already?

Before with all Rival games on this site they would load up really fast with no Rival loading logo. Plus the gameplay is completely different. Before the Rival games would load directly from SlotsLV, now they load from a Rival URL. This goes for all Rival games on your site.

2 Likes

Same here.

Elijah,
This issue is with all the games changed to Rival…

Thank you for the feedback. Is it possible for you to send couple of short screen recordings to us at Moderator@slots.lv so we can further escalate this to our tech team. I would assume this is something that vendor will have to deal with, eventually.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s a problem, technically. But I agree I hate the way the rival games are now. Not only are the bets all weird and the sound comes on automatically on some games but I feel like the whole experience is not as good. I was so happy when they undid the last change They got rid of pistols 3 reel.

Huge problem the games just don’t play the same, they reversed the change the last time they did this and I was very happy about that, but of course they had to change it back to the terrible way it is now.

The problem is I just played for 3 days straight and didn’t win a single game its absolutely ridiculous, after i spent a grand and gt nothing i got a “free” $70 bonus and lost it in 5 minutes, again no bonuses…literally had 30 spins in a row without winning a penny, ive never felt like i just got totally scammed before but i do now…

I know the feeling! I’ve lost over three grand in one month! Sheesh! Hoping for a nice win! At this point I’ve earned it!

1 Like