Reels XL Free Bonus Spins = $0!

Hello all, been on this site for years, Diamond Flurry and so on.

Just a frustrating observation where I wanted to vent for a moment. While I know technically Reels and Wheels says “Free Spins with Multipliers” and nothing more, it still feels like a slap in the face to do a full round of free spins and win literally nothing. Most games at least give you a bonus hit reward (Cleo / Witches), or have win-win features if nothing is hit at all.

I know it’s RNG as say, the next multiplier spins could be equivalent of 50x or something huge (some of which I’ve seen and it’s nuts), but still, it really makes you feel like hitting the bonus - usually a good thing - isn’t valued at all.

Reels XL is one of the most popular games on this site. Please tell me I’m not the only one seeing this.

Definitely happens to me from time to time. I play that game a lot and the success of those spins is very sporadic but pretty disappointing for the most part. Especially when you get spins on $5+ bets and it only returns $30-$40.

I feel like that aspect has tightened up and I’ve found more success with lower bets recently.

Either way, the duds are extremely disappointing.

Anyone looking for trade selling any amount just on with amount and method