Man that is good stuff. Never knew you could win so much in Buffalo. I’ve had terrible luck on that game. Reels XL is fun but it can suck your money in very fast as well. Nice wins man. Maybe you can go to the moon with all that money
Deposited $350 with a 300% new user deposit bonus. So in total I started with about $1200. Was doing smaller spins between $5-10 at first but was hitting nothing. So the last $400 I said ■■■■ it and did $200 spins and ended up hitting a bonus round on one of those $200 which started the landslide toward winning
I’m sure I can speak for all the players when I say thank you for giving us the details on your pre-win game play! I really look at that as valuable information, as I’m sure others do. Sometimes it’s helpful to also know that it’s really a person behind the win. So again Big Congrats and THANK YOU from us at the Slots.LV community forum.
My apologies. I didn’t know that a winner sharing the bet amounts and what the game play was like before hitting a jackpot, was against the rules? I also assumed that I was like others here in that I’ve always wondered what the game payout/losses/wins look like before hitting a jackpot. So again, I’m sorry.
Are you serious with this? I’ve never had anyone say “God Bless You” to me so aggressively lol
I was saying thank you to the winner for taking the time to share. People were asking the winner questions regarding his play. It’s too bad your take away from that was something negative.
In the interest of goodwill, in the future I won’t ever say anything that might be too inclusive. Or at all.