Reels and wheels xl: 90k, Golden Buffalo: 500k

• What are your initials? TD

• How long have you been with us? Just a couple days bruh. I’m so lost for words right now

• What was your winning game and amount? Reels and wheels XL 90k first then I thought I’d try some Golden Buffalo and hit 500k… Like wtf

• Was this your first big win online? Yes.

• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Paying off my student loans and starting a food truck!

19 Likes

What was your bet on golden Buffalo?

1 Like

What was depost amount and bet amount and was this with a bonus attached

1 Like

Damn! Good for you! It seems that the new players are hitting the jackpots and big hit recently. Right place right time!

2 Likes

$200 a spin. I got a notification saying $500k is the max amount you can win

7 Likes

I can’t be the only one itching to see a photo/screen shot! CONGRATS!!

1 Like

Man that is good stuff. Never knew you could win so much in Buffalo. I’ve had terrible luck on that game. Reels XL is fun but it can suck your money in very fast as well. Nice wins man. Maybe you can go to the moon with all that money :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t have the actual winning screenshot :frowning: but won then burned about 40k instantly lol but cashing out now

12 Likes

Yup, wish I took a screenshot of the actual winning page but it was pretty much all buffalos with a wild in there to connect all of them.

3 Likes

Deposited $350 with a 300% new user deposit bonus. So in total I started with about $1200. Was doing smaller spins between $5-10 at first but was hitting nothing. So the last $400 I said ■■■■ it and did $200 spins and ended up hitting a bonus round on one of those $200 which started the landslide toward winning

8 Likes

Did you clear the rollover on the bonus before hitting the jackpots?

2 Likes

I’m sure I can speak for all the players when I say thank you for giving us the details on your pre-win game play! I really look at that as valuable information, as I’m sure others do. Sometimes it’s helpful to also know that it’s really a person behind the win. So again Big Congrats and THANK YOU from us at the Slots.LV community forum.

6 Likes

Not speaking for me! Rules are in place for a reason!

2 Likes

My apologies. I didn’t know that a winner sharing the bet amounts and what the game play was like before hitting a jackpot, was against the rules? I also assumed that I was like others here in that I’ve always wondered what the game payout/losses/wins look like before hitting a jackpot. So again, I’m sorry.

2 Likes

I was not aware either so I deleted the comment just in case

1 Like

Where does it say this.?:sweat_smile:. Your just not to specifically share the bonuses or promotions you recieve.

1 Like

Are you serious with this? I’ve never had anyone say “God Bless You” to me so aggressively lol
I was saying thank you to the winner for taking the time to share. People were asking the winner questions regarding his play. It’s too bad your take away from that was something negative.
In the interest of goodwill, in the future I won’t ever say anything that might be too inclusive. Or at all.

4 Likes

Relax. I wasn’t trying to ruffle your feathers. Let’s have a great weekend!

1 Like

Wonder how long it’ll take to get it all lol

1 Like

About 3 and a half months, if able to get all 15 per pull