Really? Can't even get free spins

What spins is it you are missing? You don’t seem to be in the crypto exclusive program?

Hi. I had two bonus spins to claim the other day and i claimed them both while there in the rewards section. I played the first set of 50 spins but didnt get the second set loaded. I left the game completely and went back in to see if it would work that way and as far as i remember I claimed the spins but was never able to spin them

We’re only seeing you being provided 2 sets of spins for 2 deposits and using them both? Is this still an issue?

24 hrs now havent recieved my spins from yesterday. I got my spins today instantly from my deposit today

The spins you received today are likely for the deposit yesterday. You should get the new ones for todays deposit tomorrow or later today.

bull crap They came right after i deposited today and it was passed the 24 hr time frame from the deposit yesterday

In private message u guys said to come back after the 24 hour time frame and youll issue them. Thats bull shit if u say the set today was for the deposit yesterday after they got issued immediately after my deposit today.
You guys know u have problems with the spins issuing now give me what i deposit for

You asked for spins within 24 hours, but you’ve since received some. Note that every day when you deposit this clock starts over.

We’ll need to wait 24 hours from today’s deposit to provide this day’s spins.

I recieved this set 25 hrs from my deposit yesterday
and they magically issue after my deposit today? lol stop playing with me give my spins u made wait 24 hrs for them and im still missing a set

And tomorrows sunday the last day for the week period and im 250/350 spins u can get while missing one set

Yes. I am still without them. I clicked claim but only one set loaded. @Rose said that they should be credited to my account now but they arent there.

I am in the crypto exclusive plan. That can be verified by previos chats with support

When are you missing spins from @Crush1
I’m seeing 2 deposits and 2 sets of spins issued, so you aren’t missing anything from what I can see?

1 Like

@Nick it was last week. I went to my rewards and clicked claim on both of the 50 free spins tgat were showing. I went to 5x vegas played the first set and then left the game after the first 50 then went back for the second set to load and nothing… i looked around even went to other games then back to rewards yet nothing showed up. The 2nd claim of 50 fs never came through

You had spins on Tuesday 28th and Friday 3rd.
Both were played.

1 Like

This was on the same day that i claimed both at one time. If ive played any others its because of deposit from the day of. Is there no way to verify all deposits and bonus claims match up?

You have 2 qualifying deposits, on the 28th and the 3rd.
You had spins on the 28th and also on the 3rd.
Both were played.