Really? Can't even get free spins

So I deposited over $200 today ,didn’t win so I thought would see if maybe I could get some free spins because I used my card and not bitcoin . Also didn’t get any bonus with my deposits because there are none made available to me unless I use bitcoin deposit. I went to live chat first time got disconnected , second time basically hung up on third time waiting over 15 mins while they looked at my account was told sorry no bonus available but I do have deposit bonus available (yeah have to deposit more money and have to use bitcoin) yeah I am not depositing anymore…couldn’t even comp me some free spins smh

4 Likes

i keep having to ask for them even after 24 hrs…not good…

@moderators

2 Likes

Since they decided to cut back on cash bonuses my deposits have gone from a few thousand a month down to barely anything. So their plan to save money has backfired at least for me.

Slots lv. Support SUCKS

2 Likes

where are the @moderators ??? this is crazy!

2 Likes

No kidding

Note that the OP of this thread was not in relation to the super crypto spins, they were discussing a free compensation request. It does seem everyone else above has their spins now.

Hello I have no available bonuses and was looking to get one before I deposit

@Nick @Alexander

Welcome to the Forum.

We do not provide this on the public community however.

Hey Alex was wondering about receiving a bonus. I do not have any available in my rewards

Please read what I’ve wrote above.

Could you please check on my free spins from my deposit yesterday?

They can take up to 24 hours.

I haven’t received any free spins in days. Pretty sure I’ve made more than enough deposits for them daily but couldn’t guess the last time I got free spins

1 Like

I deposit regularly for a long time now, and for 3 weeks now I’ve opened the site on Monday to find no bonuses available. Considering I am one of the people that still deposited multiple times during the DDos attacks. A lot of the time I couldn’t even play any slots. I remember getting a message saying thank you, but taking the bonuses away right after kind of seems like the thank you was a f*^k you. So 3rd week without a bonuses equals 3rd week without deposits from me.

1 Like

this is bull … i hate 9 pennie free spins really wth all rewars 2 weeks none to putvon with mt deposits if i dont get the thousands i soebt in reward poijts alleaset im leaving i dont want b to text chat or email i deserve wat aess al) frrezinh up h9rribpye service cheakskating

1 Like

on top of it cantvwithdraw toan address unless its a new address thos must bebillegal i alwsys give the money back all 26 thoisabd i get wat free 3 times pennies slotsbi win 3.52 come on this is not right i should call an attorney

1 Like

@Ktb0301 You are still on the old program where you get 25 spins and 15000 reward points for a minimum $30 deposit. You have not made a $30 last week or this week which is why you haven’t been eligible.

missing my free spins