Points back program?

Hi, what is the difference between the pointsback program and my slots rewards? I am confused

Thank you.

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing. I recieved the same notification. I also recieved an email with a link to join the club, which I already joined and I’m at level 8 I think, diamond flurry, in. All I can think of is the weekly 'points back" recieved on Mondays is now no longer going to happen. What I’m confused about is why I’m being advised to join a club I’m already in… like it’s a new thing to replace the pointsback thing. No it’s not new. It’s not anything different, it’s the same damn thing. The only thing changing is the weekly pointsback gifts based on losses are going away. It was really awesome to find this out at the end of a $10,000 deposit/loss week. Instead of my usual points back gift. I recieved a notification “an invitation” to “join the club” a club I’m already in… with a valid until date on it, like it’s a limited time offer. I think finding out your pointsback/safety net/ compensation for your losses/ insurance that all is not lost plan/ is ending beforehand would of been awesome of them to do, instead of at the end of a $10,000.00 deposit/loss week. Like that’s a devastatingly painful, very very painful , way to find out, you no longer have a safety net, like take the jump, almost ready to hit the ground, it’s okay I have a safety net, then bam, it’s gone, nothing to cushion the fall, it hurts and slots.lv is the cause of the hard landing. They pulled the safety net after they put it in place, after they gained your trust, after they made you feel safe. That is rude and just altogether wrong.

1 Like

I’ve been a loyal member of slotslv for over a year, almost a daily depositor, like I make $1000.00 deposits.Actually like $1200.00 then I get charged like $200.00 for the Bitcoin transactions… so i pay a couple hundred dollars just to use Bitcoin when I make my deposits. Anyways.
All I can say is don’t trust this site. Don’t be like me and learn the hard way, how loyalty is rewarded at slots.lv

2 Likes

That’s a good question @Juliaday1949. Thank you for bringing this up. Pointsback mentioned in the notification are so called “little gifts”. As for the Myslots Rewards points they are related to the crypto-exclusive program.

2 Likes

You get points back every Monday, whaaat. I’ve gotten the reward points maybe 3 times in my mail box, and I’ve been paying since January,

Why don’t you use litcoin it’s free to send

1 Like

Hi, I deposited 3 times and only received one set of free spins. Thank you

@Juliaday1949 hi, PM sent.

I still need one more set of free spins

1 Like

Check PM please.

Why is it that I made a post about the points back program being taken away and it was taken down? We were told there was going to be a replacement for this program but still has not happened. I’m sure I’m not the only one that would like a replacement bonus for this being taken away

1 Like

I agree. When I ask, I am usually told I don’t qualify for anything. The sister sites offer more. This used to be my #1 but they are taking every perk away so I don’t know why anyone would stay here. It’s like they want us to leave.

@ryckers15 posts can be taken down if there are already existing topics with the same content. You’d need to find them and comment there. For example, like you did here.