No Deposit Bonuses anymore?

I did not receive my 2 × 100% deposit bonuses this week? Are they doing away with these? If so im gone… someone shine some light on this?

If your speaking of the crypto club where you get the 100% just twice a week and a little reward points that’s discontinued! As fas as I know there aren’t any deposit bonuses. Every so often and not all the time I get the 50% match or 25% match but I have to ask for it. Unfortunately it doesn’t give you much but I guess anything beats nothing right through here :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

They had a problem with the last week. They were manually added by promotions team. The promotion is still going. If you check under Crypto club it will show your bonus promotions

2 Likes

Promotions might be having the same problem this week because I don’t see any 100% match bonuses on my account for the new week

1 Like

I don’t see mine either this is getting ridiculous :person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

1 Like

Can some moderators help us out. Thank you @Rose @Sapphire @Serena @Nick @Elijah @Hayley

1 Like

Yes we do have an escalation going on about this

1 Like

Can my deposit bonuses get manually added? I haven’t gotten them for this week. Thank you

2 Likes

I believe this was already added.

I still haven’t got mine yet on my account

The minimum to get the rewards is a $20 deposit.

Yes for the points not crypto 100% deposit match bonuses

Just wanted to mention @Nick. I have had many weeks were I don’t deposit at all and still receive my weekly crypto reload bonus of 100%. You guys are all great moderators as well and very on top of it. I highly appreciate it very much. I know the reason the promotions is not on there is because a technical problem with the promotion team since the update. It’s frustrating as player but I understand things happen. I just would like promotions to get it together so I can have my reload bonuses. This is 2nd week in a row and I’m a top player as well. Every other week besides these two everything was perfect. I’m not worried about 17,500 which I’m well aware requires a deposit but my weekly deposit bonus of 100% does not. Thanks again. Hopefully something gets straightened out as soon as possible

2 Likes