Mystic Elements Jackpot

• What are your initials? NS

• How long have you been with us? No idea, maybe around a year.

• What was your winning game and amount? Mystic Elements, amount was a little over $85K.

• Was this your first big win online? No, I’ve had several.

• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Probably more gambling & investing.

4 Likes

How much was ur bet

1 Like

yes, can you please tell us your spin amount? and pic if possible of the hit. ty

Sorry about the late response. I was max betting, so I believe on that game it’s $100 a spin.

1 Like

Was this with a bonus deposit???

No. I believe initially I had deposited with a deposit bonus (I can’t remember) & played it until I was out of money. I was honestly frustrated at this point because I didn’t hit anything big (I was on a lucky streak having hit 3-5 massive jackpots 80-100k+ each on Ignition a week or two prior). So I said screw it & deposited $10k, went straight back to Mystic Elements, & did $100 spins over & over again. I nearly ran out of money. I know I was under $1000 when I finally hit a bonus round & won the jackpot. Might’ve been under $300 by that point, I can’t remember. But your best odds of winning the jackpot on Mystic Elements is with the $100 spins so that’s why I did that. But look how many it took me & I still almost didn’t get it. So your chances are still pretty slim either way I suppose

1 Like