Missing free spins for the month of June

Hello, I am inquiring about missing free spins for deposits I made over the past 30 days. I’ve made 46 deposits over the last 3 weeks.
6 $20+ deposits the week ending 6/18
22 $20+ deposits the week ending 6/25
11 $20+ deposits the week ending 7/2
7 deposits this week

I received the following free spins:

5 sets of 50 spins the week ending 6/18
5 sets of 50 spins the week ending 6/25
5 sets of 50 spins the week ending 7/2
6 sets of 50 spins so far this week (2 sets being ones that customer service said she was fixing with my missing spins)

So by what I’m calculating, I’m still missing 7 sets of free spins, given that the week ends on Sunday at midnight EST.

Could you please fix this?

Thanks so much,

Nicole Weatherholtz

type or paste code here

Just a heads up before the mods get to ya. There is a timing issue each week to consider. The promotional week runs Monday to Sunday. Only the first three qualifying deposits can be made in the same day and still qualify for the spins. After that it’s only one qualifying deposit per day gets spins. So it could explain the discrepancies, especially in like the first and last weeks you listed where there’s only one or two more deposits than sets of spins. It’s kind of complicated little timeline especially when the system is jammed and slow to award the spins. But just wanted to give you a heads up while you wait for a resolution! :blush:

2 Likes

@Nicoleweatherholtz could have not explained that better than spowell did. I will however still double check all the deposits and associated spins, will add if anything is missing. Thanks for taking your time and breaking down your activities, that will speed up the process.

1 Like

I’m missing my free spins for my deposit for yesterday’s deposit. Even if the other spins aren’t credited, I should get the ones for my deposit yesterday. It’s been over 24 hours and my deposit was for over $40. Thanks.

My 150% bonuses have also been missing all week and I haven’t been able to use those with any deposits I’ve made but one, if that. Why am I not able to get those anymore? Thanks for your help.

It looks like this was handled by CS.

Do I not receive free skins please could I get them

@Johnnyred What free spins are you missing?
PM us if you need assistance.