Missing 50 free spins

Hello, I was told on Sunday from chat that I would recieve my 50 free spins within 24 hours. It has been over 40 hours so I tried to contact chat, they spent 50 minutes telling me that I cannot get them.

I need to talk to somebody who can give me the 3 50 free spins that I deposited for and have not received, this is rediculous

3 Likes

Hi,

You received 50 Free spins three times on 9th June for three qualifying deposits and additional one 50 Free spins on 10th June. In total 4 times. I’m afraid you are not m missing anything.

missing a set of 50 also

When from @Cody1977 ?

You will need to wait up to 24 hours after you deposit.

Im missing my free spins 2

I has been 24 and it usually like an hour not 24

@HENNYY I’m only seeing 1 deposit this week which was last night

1 Like

Hi @moderators ! Just letting yall know I didn’t receive crypto points or spins either, I know wait 24 hours so I am not asking yet just making you aware so that u know. LOL because that’s what happens when someone is aware…they now know! So you can feel my pain, really, that’s why. I want yall to hurt like I hurt when I don’t get my bonuses in time-the first time…within 2 hours! Thank you for your attention! Hope you are having a wonderful day full of lots of crazies! :wink:

2 Likes

I am afraid I am still missing free spins, as I’ve made 6 qualifying deposits

I made 3 deposits on 6/10/23 between 4:43am and 7:35am. I have only received 1 of the 3 free spins for those deposits. Please double check, as you seem to have made an error.

1 Like

Missing mine from 1 of 2 deposits yesterday

What does that have to do with wheres my free spins i made one deposit well its Tuesday and thats why im asking wheres my free spins cuz of that one deposit

1 Like

24 hours is what they mean

@Emma are you going to respond? It says you were active recently.

I am still missing free spins from 2 of my deposits on Sunday.

Apologies for the late reply, everyone!

I will go through your accounts and get back with PMs.

My sister and I both did not get any if our crypto exclusive benefits at all this week. We are lomng time members and never seen this issue before and we keep getting the runaround on excuses .

@jennteel74 addressed on another thread.

@Frank hey friend. I never got my reward points from deposit and I claimed my free spins and only got 20 instead of 50 can you please assist with this?

@BillNyeTSG will PM you.

@moderators I didn’t receive my weekly double up with my deposit, only received 20 free spins , should’ve been 50, and received 0 points