May 13th Giveaway

Time for a new giveaway. We will have 4 winners drawn at random and each will receive a $35 bonus.

To join the giveaway comment below with the username of a friend you may have referred or maybe just a friend you’ve met her in the forum.

Winners will be drawn May 13th at 2pm ET.

6 Likes

To my Buddy @ Obermire4 who joined sometime in Feb with my referral link​:sunglasses::call_me_hand: Jackpot hunting :slot_machine:

2 Likes

The only people i really talk with here is the mods, Derek and Alexander, and of course Chicoraro78. Ya’ll alright.

3 Likes

I’m fairly new here… but always open to making new friends. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I referred my bf but he hasn’t joined the forum

2 Likes

New to the forum so haven’t talked to anyone but the mods…

1 Like

Brought in a few people (only linked 1) and Chicoraro78 is someone I’ve spoke to a number of times on here.

2 Likes

To my friend sjcircuitboy@gmail.com. wish me best of luck on the may 13th giveaway!

1 Like

First time on the forum, but I introduced my lady ChelseyC89 to the site. Lets goo

1 Like

rock2020 is great friend on here!

1 Like

@Derek @jaylynn144

1 Like

@Derek is the only one I know here :slight_smile: I don’t know my referrals usernames

1 Like

My friend Sam, but he wont join the forum lol he just plays on the slots

1 Like

Seth adams. My brother joined about 3years ago

2 Likes

@PooterTooter

Tbh, I was gonna kiss ass and put a moderators name down as my BFF, but then I got carried away putting random letters after the @ symbol and seeing all the different names… once I came across @PooterTooter, I just knew I wasn’t finding any better! Lol

2 Likes

Shout out to my good friend jennifer.torso@gmail.com. wish me luck in this giveaway

1 Like

@ninjaturd @fumblez8669

1 Like

Only person that ive had any kind of communication with is Derrick

1 Like

I referred my brother seth adams

1 Like

Chicoraro78

2 Likes