Lost bonus round

What do I do if my game crashed and says try again later,went back and lost all my bonus spins?

2 Likes

You can log out, clear your cache, and log back in

Then reload the game and enter the same bet amount of your stuck game and then open a duplicate page.

This should bring you back to your game so you can continue

Interesting the same thing happened to me a few minutes ago, my spin hadn’t finished but reload seemed to cancel it but was bummed. Looked like a big win

Note that in these cases you likely wouldn’t lose the round. Spins are completed the second you hit the spin button in most cases, and if they do get stuck or aren’t completed you as Derek stated can usually get back to them. If you can’t we can also review and look to see if you have anything that hasn’t finished. You wouldn’t simply lose any big spin based on a disconnection

I haven’t even started with my bonus spins yet.i tried going back but it’s no longer there

@acir44 Thanks, I will tell my support team

I tried going back in, it looks like I wasn’t charged for the play but it didn’t seem to register the spin. All good though I’m not gonna try to do a deep dive on a once in a blue moon glitch

2 Likes

happened to me as well, chatted and sent screenshots and they gave me $10

@Anthoody15 I’ve had a look and see your session but it was a loss spin.

Still wasn’t able to get anything.its kinda frustrating…right when it says bonus…it crashed and now can’t get no help and I have to go through all these for a little money.

1 Like

@acir44 I’ll send you a PM for more information

Same here honestly I have been dealing with a few issues

@Starhi9202 I did respond on a different thread, but if you need help please drop us a PM and we can take a look for you

That’s the same shit that happened to me . I never got credit it or believed I hate that

Hi @Alexbullet69,

If you had any issues, please send a PM and provide the name of the game, the risk amount you were betting when you had this issue and the closing balance. In addition, provide the time and date you encountered this. If you have any screenshots, please send them over.

Screen shots how can I it’s not like I thought it would happened. I did make a complain and gave u the best times possible and haven’t herd from anyone . But thanks for informing me about screenshot I guess I have to since u can’t accept the truth about ur machines cheating me on the games I made some deposit and still no wins.

We never received any PM from you with any details