Little gifts Taking a long time

So I know if they say it’s a randomly done but the simple fact is they have been distributing the little gift bonuses pretty much consistently on Monday or Tuesday for the longest time which means there’s nothing random about that and I have deposited way more than usual lately and I don’t understand when I need them the most why they aren’t being distributed when I’ve been a loyal number for over four years and I pretty much practically deposit every day. I don’t want to sound on grateful but to me this is pretty inconsiderate

4 Likes

@Bnack1989 that is true, Little gift is a random promotion, being issued by the Marketing team. We do not have an access to influence or manipulate the promotion in any way.

I have not seen one in the last few months I’ve played

1 Like

Ya i was getting one every mon or tues as well and for a month now ive got nothing

1 Like

I’ve been playing since may and never received one!

Hi everyone,

As I’ve already mentioned, this promotion is totally random and there is no particular way to qualify for it.

So who is the Marketing Team? Cause I’d love to talk to them :grin:… They somehow keep miss dropping me a lil gift!!! And I’m a darn loyal player​:wink::wink: