Just confirming the VIP boost vs daily double update

So I would like to chime in on this if I may I literally just finished completing a double up. That’s the one bonus pretty much the only bonus that I will claim when I feel like doing wagering or when I don’t mind and I’ve claimed it numerous times and never ever ever have I gotten any free spins out of it. anyway I’m just saying so whatever hook up you’re giving out please make sure I’m on the end of that as well if you are in fact hooking up but thank you for the instructions as well and I’m going to reclaim it now.

I believe the the weekly double up with the spins is new and the daily double (with no spins) is going away. I don’t know if it shows in the screen shot but there is actually a line that says the daily is going away. . So I believe the double and spins is a brand new thing:

I never get my free spins I’m owed ten of these at least.

1 Like

Some offers are account specific. So once logged in, it will show you what you are eligible for.

If logged in and you don’t see the 100% and free spins then this isn’t something you have.

Also, any bonus you would qualify for would be listed under your available bonuses.

Was this ever figured out? I know I’ve received the 50 spins in the past and I’ve used these same bonuses recently.

As Derek stated above not everyone is seeing the same page after all. When logged in what page are you seeing?

Yes never gotten the 30 spins and I got claim. Even today deposited 30 never got free spins

Still pretty frustrated I got bumped off daily double to this single deposit. Definitely asking me to back off play. If I can’t win at all there’s zero way I’m not getting a match to play on.

I can’t get it to pop up without the words overlapping. Not sure why it does that.

My bonuses don’t need get free spins…?? This makes it very confusing for players to have such similar but different bonuses.

So will I be credited for this issue? As you can see in the picture I posted above, when logged in, mine does say “+ 50 free spins.”

We’ve forwarded the feedback regarding the banner however all available bonuses are account specific and would be listed under your available bonuses on your rewards page

1 Like

Hi Alexander can you please message me I have a question