Just confirming the VIP boost vs daily double update

So Initially took the message sent yesterday that it was bumping the daily double percent up, but it appears perhaps it’s removing it?

I normally see 1 225% match @ 50x and 5 150% matches @ 150% for “daily double”

I now see just 1 175% match @ 50x

Is this what is expected? Because it was written as if it was giving us something but essentially dropping the 225% down 50% and removing the extra 5 daily matches.

1 Like

The daily double up details are HERE, anything else provided would be at the discretion of marketing in this regard so it can change as per the program team.

I’ve never got 30 free spins with double up

Not even on the weekly offer? Have you clicked on claim now?

So I never knew free spins came with the daily double up until I saw this thread and checked out the promo page on the website. Specifically, I use the 150% bonus a few times a week, but never receive the 50 free spins? I remember getting them a few times in the past but last few weeks I haven’t received them at all.

1 Like

Didn’t even know that was a thing. I use the bonuses all the time and have never received free spins. I guess my account doesn’t qualify…

It’s promoted on their website so you’d think it should count to those who use that bonus.

I believe only the weekly double up comes with free spins.

I made my first deposit with bitcoin and I did not get the 50 free spin

Do you have to click claim in order to get them from the website or do you get them just when you use the bonus code?

We’re going to try to have more clarity on this tomorrow. and escalate to the marketing team. Just to clarify all players can see this page correct?

1 Like

I have definitely never received any free spins along with the bonus. I also noticed it dropped from having 225% to 150% like we were getting rewarded for this. I have nearly 5 million lifetime points, the highest you can get and don’t ever receive much of anything besides the typical deposit bonuses here and there. It’s very unfortunate how this site treats there top tier players and when it’s brought up you just get told to keep an eye on account like it’s just brushed under. I deposit 10s of thousands of dollars per month and get nothing in return :disappointed:

Displayed when logged IN to account:

Displayed when logged OUT:

1 Like

That might be why people are confused. Explains my confusion anyways.

Hi there I made a deposit for the 50 free spins a
na I did not get it

Thank you! We’ll take a look into this as well.

1 Like

So wen will I get my free spins

We will need to first confirm this tomorrow with marketing.

I’m excited for the new double up! But I’m a sucker for free spins. It’s the nearly the only time I’ll utilize deposit bonuses lol

1 Like