HotDrop Games question

Anybody else unable to play these three games
-Oasis dreams Hot Drop jackpot
-Temple of Athena Hot Drop jackpot
-Year of the rabbit Hot Drop jackpot

And just to bypass the normal steps; I’ve already tried typical troubleshooting steps. I’m thinking these games are just not working on your site. They work on your sister sites just fine.

Have you tried using different browser or an incognito mode?

1 Like

Same thing with different browsers and different device and just tried in incognito mode and still get the same error.

Games are working fine from what I see.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

It’s only those three games I mentioned the three Hot Drop jackpot games

I figured since I have you responding I might as well ask if you can add my spins I have waited the 24 hours and still haven’t received them yet. But I really still can’t play those three games either

Will PM you.

1 Like

Same here reported it 3 times yesterday and 2x today. Each time I get that deer in the headlights response. Exactly those 3 games with same error picture

1 Like

Also I’m missing last two days of super crypto free spins. Seems like this is a perpetual cycle of missing rewards and seems like no one is trying to fix the underlying issue.

@Cody1977 the issue with games loading was escalated already, it’s being looked into.

I will PM you regarding the spins.

Can you please try opening game not from the main page but searching it individually and entering it that way?

This is now being investigated.

I have been having the same issues with the same games

@Redheadedbratt I will check for an update and PM you.

1 Like

any update? I reported to CS 5 days ago and last night was told there was no evidence of me reporting or a escalated ticket regarding my issue. Very SUSPECT was about the usual level of CS

There was no ticket escalated by us, there was a general issue which was being investigated.