Hot Drop Jackpot Winners?

So these Hot Drop Jackpots have been active for awhile now on Slots.lv along with other sites.

Does anyone else wonder who the winners are for any of the hourly, daily, & super jackpots???

Does anyone actually win or is a just a massive marketing scheme?

How about you, have you won one of these yet?
Share that victory…

4 Likes

I have seen many hourly winners across the 4 forums but never a daily or super jackpot winner

I have been thinking the same way. I call bull shit on them actually paying out the big ones… I have not seen one person post these daily winnings. I have seen a few hourly posted and they are in the $550 to $$1,000 range… saw it on Ignition. You’d think these sites would post the big winner and tell which site they won it on. I have played that shit for hours and hours and only had 1 crown hit in my spins. Wish someone would prove me wrong

They said quite a while back they would be posting lists of winners but that never materialized

I hit the hourly $1,248 on a .40 cent bet, a friend of a friend won the super jackpot ~$248,000 on a $200 bet not too long ago

2 Likes

I have won the hourly once for sure and maybe another time on the other sites. Can’t remember the 2nd for sure. I win frequently playing regular games but my problem is making withdrawals. Lol ugh. But no bullshit. I have for real won the hourly. I took eas suspect until I seen another chic win the bigger of the two the daily I think. My friend who is now kicked off of here actually knows the chic that won that.

1 Like

I have won the hourly jackpots on Cleo twice. It brings up a wheel. Hoping to get lucky a third time!

2 Likes

Wow! Congratulations! I had no idea it brought up a wheel. I’ve been a member here since 2016 I think and have never hit a jackpot :face_with_spiral_eyes:

I have hit two of them one on Cleo and the other was on the Jet slot the new one both on 2 dollar bet

2 Likes

I hit the hourly playing Golden Buffalo on a $2 bet

I didn’t know what was going on when it hit.

3 Likes

Just won…Just Won,

this is all that I see, but it is never me. What does it take to win a jackpot besides luck? Is there some secret strategy that I don’t know about.

1 Like

It does bring up a wheel but seems pointless bc its going to hit the one that is paying out at that moment.

I suppose more than one could be paying out at the exact same time but the odds of that would be slim. But in that case I can see the point of the wheel. Either way it’s all exciting!

Reading through this makes me even more infuriated because you guys are having a grand time and I’m over here waiting for everything to catch up wondering. Why there are so many glitches with this program?

Really??? Wth? Like i used them up already. NOT!!!

It’s been 5 months since my original post regarding these Hot Drop Jackpot Winners.

Still I question every time we see that little notification prompting us that someone has won, implying that every day there are at least 25 winners on avg. and in 5 months… roughly $20 million has been paid out between 3 gambling platforms, specifically for the hot drops jackpots alone.

Only 6 or 7 hourly winners have surfaced in this forum since Jan.2023 & 1 super jackpot winner spoken of via through a friend.

When searching for any indication of winners surfaced on Reddit, Twitter, FB, Instagram, TikTok, etc…
Zero references of a hot drop jackpot winner.

This year, I have been in a lot of live chat rooms, on forums, and dabbled around all the social media outlets to read through the comments, tweets, postings, etc.
And aside from the degen gamblers that make a living from gambling, there is one thing is for sure…
Just about everyone who wins a big jackpot, also likes to share the excitement. Hell, I’m a turtle in a shell, but I popped out to do the same thing on here when I finally hit some big wins long ago.

It was great to see some replies about winning some hourly jackpots, but the amounts paid can also be achieved frequently from a base bet on multiple slots games ranging from $5-10 per spin. I have countless screenshots of that from normal gameplay.

With all that said, yes I believe that all 3 categories of the hot drop jackpots have been won and paid, but I call bullshit on how frequent actual humans are winning these jackpots every hour & day, especially the super jackpots…
Which these should have been “claimed” approx 50 times in 2023 by people.

The real problem here is the technique being used to target the public with a fake scheme of using digital animation to persuade everyone into believing they have an even better chance to win a massive jackpot before the timer ends, when the prize is nothing more than a visual display to draw attention. Continuing this to drain everyone’s wallet is cut throat & cruel asF.

Tell me I’m wrong with facts that can prove that just 25 of the super jackpot winnings in 2023 were won/claimed by actual people or do a better job at providing a fair service for your customer base to grow.

Otherwise, you will always provide a platform for your enemies/customer base to surround with endless complaints to make life miserable for all of the work staff that passes through to try & deal with until each one drags up & quits.
Do better.