Halloween Competition 2022

Vote for your favorite horror movie from the list below.

The movie with the most votes will deemed the best horror movie as voted by our forum members.

All members that voted for the winning movie will be entered into a draw.

A member will be picked using a random generator and will win themselves $50 in bonus funds!

Voting will close at midnight ET on October 31st.

To be valid for entry, you must have a valid slots.lv account and have made at least one deposit.
The $50 will be paid as bonus funds with a standard rollover of 25X Playthrough - (Play on Single or Double Deck Blackjack, Baccarat, Craps, Roulette and Mini Games Will Not Count Toward Rollover)
In the case of multiple movies having the same amount of winning votes, and players who voted for any of them will be added into the draw.

• A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET (1984)
  • THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE (1974)
  • FRIDAY THE 13TH (1980)
  • THE EXORCIST (1973)
  • HALLOWEEN (1978)
  • THE OMEN (1976)
  • CHILDS PLAY (1988)
  • SCREAM (1996)
  • SAW (2004)
  • THE SHINING (1980)

0 voters

5 Likes

Ok really hard to leave off Pshyco, Evil Dead, Phantasm and The Howling off the list. Really hard to choose a favorite there all so great in their own way. Im a sucker for the classics so I’ll go with one of the most disturbing of the list. :nauseated_face::japanese_ogre::smiling_imp::metal:

6 Likes

Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Same lol hehe

Make sure you vote above or your choice won’t be counted! :ghost:

It’s a travesty that Evil Dead is not up there… 1, 2, and Army of Darkness were epic…

2 Likes

There are lots of great movies that are not up there, but we had to keep the list relatively small!

3 Likes

Okay I’m not much on scary movies anymore but Freddy gave me nightmares when I watched it as a kid. I told myself never again. Really really freaks me out lol. Happy Halloween everyone

1 Like

When is the draw?

Hey @Mattcase11,

@Nick will update us later on.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

We have a tie between two movies Halloween (1978) and A nightmare on Elm street (1984). All players who picked one of these movies are in the draw.

And the winner is… (drumroll)

@Bamagambler98

Congratulations! and wish you even more winnings in the future.

6 Likes