Guess the game Saga Continues

Hey guys, it’s that time again to guess the game. Another free giveaway for you! The contest is simple, just comment on this topic with the name of the game the below image was taken from for a chance to win a $50 bonus. :dancer: :dancer:

Rules will be as follows:

1. Only one entry will be accepted per player.
  2. To qualify, the winning account must have made at least one deposit.
  3. All correct answers will be entered into a raffle then one winner picked randomly.
  4. The deadline for submissions will be 8:00a ET on December 11th, 2023. Any submissions after that time will not be accepted.
  5. The bonus will be issued to the lucky winner by the end of day on December 11th at the latest

Good luck to everyone!

8 Likes

Aztec Warrior slot and scratch card! Happy holidays! :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

I thought it was the Aztec Bonanza cover pic at first but I think you’re right.

So I’ll go with Aztec Warrior Slot/Scratch Card also and pledge half my winnings to Soc if right.

3 Likes

I’m having hard time I’m really torn but I’m going to jump on the Aztec warrior as well hope y’all right don’t know bout half but I’ll definitely kick down to the both of y’all

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Guess the game Sag Continue:

Aztec warrior I believe

2 Likes

Aztec warrior I believe

2 Likes

The game is 1000% most definitely “Book of Helios”.

3 Likes

I agree with @jadon1979 book of Helios good eye man!!!

book of helios for sure!!

1 Like

The image is from the game BOOK OF HELIOS. The scramble image above is the scatter symbol, the Book Of Helios itself. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

They made it easier this week lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 36 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Below ar all the user who guess the correct answer
@jadon1979
@Earth2Kieta
@teejayy17
@Audi666

Congrats to the lucky winner

4 Likes