Guess The Game Puzzle

Great news everyone, I hope this game is a little easier than the last one, as some moderators felt that I made it a little too difficult.

Another free giveaway for you! The contest is simple, just comment on this topic with the name of the game the below image was taken from for a chance to win a $50 bonus. :dancer: :dancer:

Rules will be as follows:

1. Only one entry will be accepted per player.
  2. To qualify, the winning account must have made at least one deposit.
  3. All correct answers will be entered into a raffle then one winner picked randomly.
  4. The deadline for submissions will be 8:00a ET on November 27th, 2023. Any submissions after that time will not be accepted.
  5. The bonus will be issued to the lucky winner by the end of November 27th at the latest.

Good luck to everyone!

4 Likes

Year of the Ox

2 Likes

Year of the ox

I would have to agree and say YEAR OF THE OX

Year of ox

Year of the Ox

Year of the Ox!!!

Year of the ox

I still think itโ€™s too difficult lol! How are you guys guessing that! :smiley:

1 Like

My guess will be, Year of The Ox! Good luck everyone!!

Year of the ox

Year of the ox

Soooooooo who won?!

Man, I am gonna guess year of the ox, as well but I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if I were wrong. There are some shades in there that I am not getting from that game but at the same time, Iโ€™m not seeing it in anything else either๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Year of the Ox. :kissing_heart:

Year of the Ox

Hello everyone, sadly no one gets it correctly. I will reopen the post and allow it some time to see if any other user wants to give it a try.

1 Like