Great game and first big win

• What are your initials? MJD

• How long have you been with us? 4 YEARS

• What was your winning game and amount? GOLDEN BUFFALO 60K

• Was this your first big win online? YES

• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Buying my Daughter a car

11 Likes

Screenshot?

1 Like

Nice congrats that, x5x5x5x5x5 is insane.

Joined 1 day ago :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Comeback and contribute to the forum!

1 Like

60k won’t get you much of a car nowadays! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

It will get her what she needs, but you’re right on how much new cars cost and the gas.

I was like no this isn’t right lol

I Didn’t take one

How much was the bet amount

1 Like

Congrats man thats huge:)

@chicoraro78 Seriously, stop accusing everyone that wins as a bot that just joined the forum. You keep doing this. If you don’t believe them, why do you keep coming to the forums. You levy the same accusations in the Bovada forum. At Bovada i only started posting to the forums after 4 months of playing mostly because i didn’t look around the site to see if there was a forum. If i had a big win, i would post in the forum, but nased on your methodology that would make me a bot!

I just saw this…what are you talking about? I never have ever accused anyone of being a bot…Ive won big jackpots so I know they are real. Your way out of line amigo. I dont keep doing anything? Your accusing me of saying the jackpots are fake when I have 4 big ones to my name. lol c’mon man! @Tjack22

@chicoraro78
8 posts above, you wrote: joined 1 day ago. While referring to goatyman’s post

yes, the person wins a jackpot, then is invited to join the forum and post about their win, then 9 out of 10 times they never come back…im just trying to encourage people to contribute to the forum…its gets irritating to be honest IMO…I never said these people were bots or fake…thats all im saying amigo.

@chicoraro78 ok, sorry for the misunderstanding.