Gift reward on slots

Haven’t gotten no gift reward at all which I usually get

1 Like

What reward are you referring to?

Gift rewards of points to redeem

2 Likes

Are you referring to the little gifts that are sometimes added to the account or a promotion?

Yes I would get them every week now I dont

1 Like

This isn’t a weekly promotion, the gifts are sent out at random by the marketing team.

So I won’t get mine

1 Like

It’s random, not a guaranteed thing.

Same here. Not for a long time

1 Like

It’s because the “Little Gifts” rewards points are at complete discretion of our promotions team and generally are applied to eligible player’s account on a random basis.

I was told that the “little gift” will no longer be rewarded.

1 Like

They are being dropped from time to time.

1 Like

Oh nice. When hosted whats the minimum amount of deposits needed to recieve the cashback or bonus reward?

1 Like

There’s no such as the minimum amount of deposits, but it does depend on your activity, since the account is subject to weekly reviews in which a bonus could be offered as a boost. As for the Cashback, it has to be a part of your Crypto Exclusive program to be eligible for it.

It’s been a very long time since I received a little gift too. Figured they did away with them. And exception bonuses lol bc it’s been even longer since I received one of those

I just looked last gift I got was 7/17 haha dang

@angelasugarbaker this was discontinued in August.

Wow. Lots of disappointing changes here. Not a lot of incentive to deposit anymore. Thanks for letting me know. I can’t imagine things getting much worse for players but I guess if there is a way then y’all will find it lol :pray:

1 Like

Also your comment contradicts Lily’s above so it’s confusing. Which one of you is right here? She says from time to time and you say ended completely. See what I mean?

Gift Points were discontinued.