Games not loading May 5th

and no comps offered

1 Like

Yeah same here

Its doing it again!! crash and stops working!

This is extremely frustrating. This was happening all day yesterday and now again today. It’s really very annoying,

Tried that raving wildz. Holy crap that game sucks ass, slow play, made me tired

1 Like

Not loading again. Uggggg so frustrating.

We have reached back out to our support team with all your feedback and they are reviewing all the games again now

Is not loading. I was just playing it, working fine. I dont know what’s happening can someone help me

read the other threads

Caesars victory, ten times win and 777 deluxe are all down!

It looks like they should be back up now. Let me know if not

1 Like

234 dollars doing well.
No loading come back games dies playing 3 bucks a spin on inferno get down to 40 dollars hit bonus and win 14 dollars on 11x2. Then continues to die and Im out.

Was having a good streak on all 4 sites this morning now I can win crap after the outage. Hope we’re getting compensated

This type of stuff always happens to my game play. I just thought it was that way. I was told to clean my cache etc. Do it regularly. And it’s worse on my laptop. So idk. Glutton for punishment sometimes. It’s like a bad relationship that has great sex. Hard to leave it. Hahaha

Anymore reload errors for anyone?

1 Like

My life is a reload error!:crazy_face:

1 Like

No, but appearances are they lowered the RTP even further then they were. nothing is hitting. or you get 1 decent win, then everything dies