Games not loading May 5th

Update: that chirping noise, appears to be this thing called a bird. i watched it for a bit, damn thing can fly. i was all omg.

Every game for me is down even on sister sites

2 Likes

I’m currently playing on Raving Wildz so that works!

Yes, some games work. But not the principle games, that most people win on. or try to win on i should say.

have certain games i play, none of them are working. not going to spend money on a game that i have no interest in, just so i can give the place money.

1 Like

Yeah, 10/5 Times Vegas, Instant Inferno, Night with Cleo, Mystic Elements, Gold Rush Gus and the City of Riches, Mythic Wolf, etc. are all down for me. Pretty much all the most popular games.

2 Likes

Same. Haven’t played a full session of any of my games for the longest time.

Same here. No bueno on Cinco de Mayo! Not cool.

Also, games have been very tight recently unless you bet bigger amounts.

Not cool at all these outages are becoming a weekly thing

1 Like

@Nick any idea when they expect this to be fixed? I deposited almost 3 hours ago at this point and have just been waiting. If I had an idea of when I should come back and check, it would save me some time.

1 Like

We have no ETA yet but we are hoping that a list of available games can be provided while the ones that are offline are still being worked on.

Yes @Nick same here

1 Like

Thanks for the update. I’m sure this is a pain in the a$$. Has there been a determination on compensation?

1 Like

I Took advantage of a promotion that emailed me yesterday saying if I deposited five bucks and wager five bucks that I get 25 free spins on instant Inferno instant inferno so I deposited nine dollars lol wagered way more than five dollars on that one new game ninja wanna whatever and I still haven’t got my free spins and that was yesterday morning at 9 AM and then on top of that the sites down anyways the same way I can play anyways but where are my free spins And maybe the compensation for the website issues

Appears to be back up

1 Like

Was just going to ask. Is anyone still getting any error?

Lucky Larry’s Tavern is working

No errors so far

1 Like

Getting errors. Game play going good, then lose connection. then it dies. complete bullshit going on

appears dead again

Not loading