Free spins and rewards

How long does it take after you deposit to get rewards and free spins

Hi @lisaleese,

It may take 24-48 hours approximately for the perks to be added, after a qualifying deposit is made.

Oh you cant just add them

Hi @lisaleese,

Unfortunately, we would need to wait for the time-frame to pass.

This information may also be found here.

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Good morning

I didn’t receive my spins and rewards I deposited on the 22nd

In order to qualify for the Perks you need to make a single deposit of $30 or more.

When you say wait for the time frame to pass, does that mean wait until 24 hours have passed? Or wait until 48 hours have passed?

I’m in the same boat right now as well, except it’s been about 16h in my case. But I’ve got to point our that over at Bovada, it usually takes like 30min to 1hour. Not usually in fact, always.

This is my third time waiting for this bonus to be credited on this platform, and the other 2 times I only gor the bonus after 4 days had passed and I went and complained to CS rep. Something is definitely amiss and for people who would not have deposited here if it were not for the bonus being available as a perk, its massively annoying to be forced to wait days for a bonus that should be available within a few minutes if readily available advanced technology were utilized.

These are added now, be aware that if you are using matchpay they will not automatically credit so you will need to let us know to manually add them.