Free Contest Week of June 7

Hi everyone,

For this week, we would like you to comment with your go to meal favorite. Think last meal; what would it have to be? Or maybe just a guilty pleasure you like to have whenever possible.

This will gain you entry into the contest and once the contest is closed, we will randomly draw a name for the winner of a $25 bonus.

Rules will be as follows:

1. Only 1 entry per player.
  2. To receive a bonus, winning accounts must have made at least 1 deposit.
  3. Bonuses will be issued once the contest is finished and the name is drawn.

This weeks contest will remain open until Saturday June 12th, 2021 at 6pm ET.

Goodluck to everyone participating.

3 Likes

My fav meal is a medium rare ribeye with mashed potato’s and gravy and a Dos Equis to wash it down

4 Likes

Is it possible to drool just from reading? Great choices there

3 Likes

I’m with Babylungs…Ribeye, garlic mash, green beans, and iced tea to wash mine down :grinning:

5 Likes

Ny strip med rare served with sauteed spinach and twice baked potato.

4 Likes

I’m sensing a very similar theme here and I like it.

2 Likes

Chorizo burrito with a ice cold Corona with lime

3 Likes

But with a Demi glaze drizzled over it :drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Tuna and Salmon Nigiri with some California, cucumber, and avocado rolls. Soy sauce with Wasabi mixed in and a side of ginger…mmmm getting hungry now

3 Likes

Surf n turf
Prime rib and lobster

5 Likes

Peppered steak

4 Likes

Chicken and dumplings fried pork chops and some turnips with yellow cake & chocolate frosting for desert! Southern classic

4 Likes

I would also have to go with PRI.e rib. It just melts in my mouth and great for left over egg and chopped up prime rib burritoes for breakfast or even use the left over meat to make chilliverda thats the bomb

4 Likes

Ny strip steak with a mashed potato and cheese bread

4 Likes

Beef Philly

3 Likes

Prime rib, cheesy potatoes, steamed fresh veggies and side of bleu cheese

2 Likes

My chicken pot pie or my lasagna, of which I don’t have to do the cooking for.

2 Likes

spicy double cooked pork belly with a bottle of heineken

1 Like

I’d say a combo of Ribs, home made patato salad, and spaghetti. A lot of people think it’s a weird combo but it’s sooooo yummy!

1 Like

@Samone12 Not a combo you see everyday but I like it. alittle spaghetti saucue rubbing onto the ribs alittle and vice versa. sounds great