Exclusive offer?

1 Like

Why is this forum so dead lol it’s like a dang ghost town in here lol

3 Likes

Foreal though haha

1 Like

Same here but I didn’t get this message

1 Like

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. Checking this out.

1 Like

:pray::pray::pray: thanks so much

I don’t have it in my account to transfer sorry and I’m pretty well done doing deposits I think bc it’s been a huge disappointment at large. Good luck!

Lol. I’m curious if this will actually work!!! Lol

Lol she should just stop while it’s only 25 lol imagine doing this all year with very little return. Lol I’m so jaded but I wish her luck just the same

@angelasugarbaker this was escalated for a review, no update yet though.

1 Like

Thank you so much you’re the best

2 Likes

Haha just got a message from customer service saying that the promo was sent to me but I was not eligible, even tho I got the deposit bonus attached to it just not the free spins that were advertised. How cheap do you get to be and have us stick around? It’s just laughable at this point. Lol so disappointing

Turns out it wouldn’t have mattered if you had bc they weren’t going to honor it anyway lmao

1 Like

Yeah it’s just ridiculous at this point! And the new award system is just pointless! Just 3.00 for every 20 dollar deposit up to 15000 reward points which equals out to 15.00 dollars but have to make an total of 100.00 dollars in deposits to get that 15.00 dollars in reward points and you don’t get the 15.00 at one time! It’s broken up into 3.00 in reward points for every 20 dollar minimum deposit!! And I’m Diamond flurry level! Total waste of money and time to keep depositing!! Lol

4 Likes

Handled in PMs.