Easter Giveaway

Gold rush gus

If I were to win one of the brides, I would definitely play a few of my favorites! 5 x vegas, a night with Cleo, 777 deluxe, fairy wins, golden buffalo, and definitely the old school slots (diamond dozen and funky monkey)! :crossed_fingers:t3: good luck all! Thank you slits!

Definitely Dragon Siege! I love that one.

777 deluxe likely

Lawless ladies for sure

video poker, gus, maybe 777

I will be playing catsino :pray:

Reels of wheels xl

Genesis Island the bonus spins are awesome !! :heart::heart:

I would definitely be playing Gold Rush 3 reel of course and probably cyber punks which is absolutely My favorite slot game

Big fan of the site, always play when I have some spare change.

Always go with my ladies, Night with Cleo or Lawless Ladies!

Thanks for the services, cheers!

Mystic elements

I’ve never seen so many people in the forum :joy:

Definitely “THUNDER CRASH” my new game I’m hook on. New to me as actually understanding it and hooked for sure, tried this game a few months ago a couple of times and it didn’t take until the other night I took the time to read the intro and watched a few of the rounds, it was after that I understood how this game worked and it was interesting to be playing with so many people and watching their decisions and the money being made there. $1000 bet some of them, incredible, and in two seconds they either double it or loose it right away. Defiantly add the edge to the seat.

777 deluxe

Diamond dragon or Whale O’ Winnings. Maybe a spin or 2 on R&W XL

10 times Vegas, 5 times Vegas, reels and wheels xl, and then keno…

fairy wins, dragon siege

Obssessed with Night With Cleo, or Lawless Ladies. If not them then the Golden Buffalo always steer me right

I’d play lucky Larry’s tavern , Even though I’m not usually lucky :sweat_smile:

play my little heart out with that 75$ on diamond dragon