Curious about other's winnings

Very curious…. I rarely play here anymore but my partner seems to a bit.

I’m truly curious has anyone actually had a worthwhile withdrawal in the past few months? Not looking to hear from the moderators posting about supposed winners.

On the real… who’s actually won? There’s no way there’s any payouts happening from this site.

2 Likes

I withdrew 2k within the last 31 days

2 Likes

May 17th

7 Likes

@dustindrank all the wins in the Big Win category are posted by real players and legitimate accounts.

1 Like

But if the max you can withdraw is 2500 every 3 days that kind of sucks is there a way to be able to withdraw more than 2500 at a time

2 Likes

You can use different currencies.

1 Like

It’s impossible

It’s possible to do more than that. Different coins sometimes have different limits. And the max per day is also coin specific. So you can do a withdrawal of btc and ltc for example and have a higher total withdrawn.

2 Likes

I know I deposit a lot and have not won or been able to cash out in over a year

1 Like

I feel the same but tell myself it’s just high volatility. I’ve probably made 30+ deposits across here and other sites
tens of thousands over the last year, not a single withdrawal yet. I’ve been adjusting my bet sizing too, but haven’t hit anything big on the $1-2 spins or the $5/$10/$20 spins.

One day it will pay out… right :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice win last night!!

3 Likes