Crypto Exclusive

I know mine’s the same thing but like where’s the game what game I don’t understand like where’s that

Nevermind. Just showed up

No its not the following week. Its that week, and youll get it 3x each week… after you make a $20+ deposit-(no matchpay apparently tho im reading)

I got the new 150% popping Friday, and Saturday, but not today for some reason.

I haven’t got my free spins after a $20 deposit and I haven’t got 150% at all what’s going on mods

It may just be that this hasn’t been activated by the system yet as it’s still early. We’ll keep an eye on this going forward today and escalate if it’s not issued.

I’m having the same issue. In the past 7 days, I have deposited 8 times,

Once on 5/31/22
3x on 6/01/22
Once on 06/05/22
& 3x on 06/06/22

And haven’t received any free spins or bonus points AT ALL for any! The first two dates are definitely way beyond the time frame of 24-48 hours so what is the deal? Every deposit has been at least $20 or more too. I’ve been trying to carry on playing normally depositing often and being loyal to the site but this is sooo frustrating. Can I please receive assistance and I pray also a resolution for this?!

This is because you just opted in.

Opted into the promotion https://slots.lv/promotions/super-crypto-exclusive @ Mon Jun 06 08:43:59 EDT 2022

Its not though, I already opted in and had to re do again today, and have no idea why. Otherwise I would have known for certain that was the clear answer but like I said I had already opted in and had to do so again this morning because it’s still showing the opt in button!

I can only advise what I’m seeing on your account I’m afraid, and what I posted above is copid directly from your account. If you are saying you did it before then for whatever reason it didn’t work as the one today has.

It’s not surprising to discover it didn’t work the first time around, which is unfair. As far as today (Monday) goes, I’ve made 3 deposits over $20 since it has been 6/06/22, so does that mean I’ll get the “new crypto” bonus perks or will I still get the 25 spins and 15k points?

@Nick @moderators

I know you’re helping others but if you could take a look I think my spins and points from last week are missing I’m just wanting to get everything confirmed before I use this weeks

Feel free to pm me if it’s easier

@Kara77127 Any deposit over $20 after the opt in will make you eligible. We cannot change the opt in though unfortunately.

@TaylorLH Ill take a look and PM

Do players that are crypto exclusive but not opted in to the new super crypto program still receive the old benefits of 25 spins and 15k points? Or do they just receive nothing at all despite being crypto exclusive players if they’re not opted in to the new?

The new program has taken over the old one. Therefore most players now just receive the super program.

Can someone please review my account because I’m still missing at least 2 of the 50 free spins? I received the initial after a mod checked my account. However, I’m still not receding them automatically after a deposit.

@moderators - Could you please take a look at my account as well. I’ve been receiving my free spins each day and I received my 7500 reward points for the week last night/early this morning, but I haven’t received my 3x weekly 150% match bonus for this week. Please advise.

i never got my 150% either i made at least 3 posts on here with no support…why would you ruin a good thing?

1 Like

We have escalate this and will try to have some more information by latest tomorrow.

1 Like

I still haven’t received my free spins or my reward credits… Any updates