Crypto Exclusive

I HAVE MADE SO MANY DEPOSITS SINCE OPTING IN TO THIS via my email 2 days ago and still have not got my points or spins!! I’m diamond flurry and out about give or take 7000 dollars since all this trouble has began!!! I just want wats owed to me…it’s only fair! Noone wants to seek legal action but it’s coming to that point and I hate it…but they have made over $98,000 off of me in less than a year!!! I’d think they would do wat they could to keep this from happening! But don’t loom like that’s the case! :confused:

1 Like

I understand I said yesterday was it I want my spins and points cause it’s the right thing to do now it’s gone to far

1 Like

Then why did I only get the 150% once?

1 Like

@moderators Why do moderators come on and not respond to peoples posts or messages it’s super frustrating

@moderators also can you clarify the free spins? I only got one set of 50

Handled via PM

No it wasn’t @Nick You literally have not answered my number one question and then you signed off this is so ridiculous

Hello,
I don’t think I have recieved any extra Bitcoin Exclusive perks yet, and I have “opted-in” multiple times on the Promotions tab. Is there somewhere else that I need to “opt-in”?
I know I have not recieved 50 free spins or 7500 points (only 25 on ceasers victory)
Thank you for looking in to it!

1 Like

@Jaxd4343 I haven’t gone anywhere I responded to your message.

@Jersey You were added:

Opted into the promotion https://slots.lv/promotions/super-crypto-exclusive @ Sun Jun 05 08:59:32 EDT 2022

Rewards will be added when you next deposit over $20

1 Like

:+1:thank you so much!

1 Like

i never got mine either all week it said 3x

Seriously no response this is ridiculous on the old Crypto exclusive a matchpay deposit still counted it would of been nice to be informed of that change now that I know that I won’t make that mistake again but would be nice for an exception to be made this time

1 Like

Never got mine this is starting to be ridiculous with everything on this site

Still haven’t received mine either

Still have not gotten anything on mine either

1 Like

I received it. However, I’m still not receiving the spins and reward points after making deposits. I’ve made multiple qualifying deposits over the last few days. I should have at least 2 additional free spins and reward point. From what I gather from the promo, you can receive them 3x/week.

Edit: I just saw it’s once per day, so 7x/week. So, I’m probably owed more than 2 free 50 spins since I’ve been depositing nearly every day this last week. I see the rewards points is only once per week, so disregard what I said about the points.

1 Like

I’m yeah I would I should have it on my account too I don’t see them right now or something around the last month was made when they did all this stuff and they never really put nothing back

Did anyone else have issues with the “new” bitcoin exclusive program? I received the message on June 2nd. (Attached) I made my deposit on Friday. I received the 50 free spins at .09 cents (used to be 25 @ .20 cents per spin.) I also received the 7,500 reward points ( used to be 15,000). It also states you will receive a 150% match bonus. Based on the message I assumed the 150% match would be instant. Well turns out after chatting, talking to cs on phone, and having issue “escalated “. They are now saying you will get a 150% match bonus available on your rewards page the following week???

Where does it say that in the message? How is that an improvement to the bitcoin rewards program? We now get less value in free spins, 1/2 the reward points, and a deposit match bonus the following week when you deposit again?

What a mess

Just logged in and claimed more free spins. They show up in my transaction history as claimed but never actually got them

2 Likes