***Crypto Club Questions***

okay, i thought maybe i didnt recieve any points for my playing yesterday and was :frowning: but i guess maybe there is a delay or system maintenance for why points have been updated at the momentā€¦

2 Likes

My points are missing too and Chst support had the audacity to tell me 24-48 hours which is BS because no where in the terms does it even say 24 hours It says NEXT day But seeing as others having issue What can I say thereā€™s always something wrong here smh

@moderators can you please help with this thanks

I will review everyoneā€™s account an send you a PM shortly.

All points were added keep in mind * Rewards Points will be credited the day after the deposit and wagered of $20 are completed.

Same thing

So for 7 days Iā€™ve gotten a message in the site messages and every day I canā€™t claim until I contact chat then they try and tell me itā€™s a reminder until I show them the email saying itā€™s a daily bonus. Today they said it would be escalated and yet 7 showed them the email the time date and previous messages proving daily promotion. And still no points today and will be told they expired at 1159 yet I e been trying to claim since 930 am

@Rikoslotsman123 I see that your rewards have been added.
@Chicomeme This has been escalated for you by CS. They will reach out once they receive an update from marketing.

1 Like

@moderators same thing again this week. This is extremely frustrating. Why canā€™t anything just work properly anymore?!

1 Like

I donā€™t think they get added until around 10 ET, but if you donā€™t get it by later today let us know.

Didnā€™t get mine again either

Itā€™s every week now really wonder why they havenā€™t fixed it by now

@moderators did not show up at 10ET

Mine did not show up after 10 either

The points were @Prican87361,

Hi @nateyo, your deposit was made earlier today and the wager was indeed completed.

However, as per the Cryptop club terms Rewards Points will be credited the day after the player has deposited and wagered $20. You can take a look at the terms here.

My match deposit is still missing

My 100 % match deposit is missing

Hello, Rose. I am not referring to the points, I am referring to the 100% match deposit bonuses, stated at the top of the page you provided.

ā€œ Enjoy a 100% match bonus up to $250, TWICE per week!ā€

The deposit bonuses are not under my rewards section, and have not been automatically applied for 5+ weeks now. I have had to either chat support or your team on here to have them applied.

1 Like

Yes I am referring to the same as nateyo

Will they be added anytime soon??