***Crypto Club Questions***

I was told yesterday morning to give it 24 hours to get my 100% match bonus it’s been over 36 hours and still nothing

Can you help me get mine ? Every Monday I get the 2 100% deposit bonuses but I haven’t got them as of today so that means I didn’t get mine this week despite being a regular player and making deposits 4 -5 times a week

All affected accounts have been escalated.

It’s going to be Monday again before they fix it :sweat_smile::rofl:

I’ve been waiting all week to get by 2 100% deposit bonuses and I never got mine for this week. Is there a reason?

Hello Sapphire - I have not received my 100% matching bonus either. I just made a deposit. You escalated my name Wednesday but nothing ever came from it. Can you please help me with this?

Thank You!

This has been resolved.

Thank You Sapphire! I do see an option for the 100% matching now. Do I need to withdraw my current deposit, then re-deposit it in order to get the 100% matching or are you able to do that? I’d hate to have to pay those fee’s again.

You’re welcome. I can manually match it. Please don’t use the funds.

1 Like

You are incredible! Thank you so much, I see it now. All is good.

THANKS AGAIN!

2 Likes

Resolved? Not for me

1 Like

Can I deposit anyway and get the manual match after the fact also?

1 Like

I havent received my match bonus either😞

I finally went to customer service about this, and of course had to explain and argue what was going on and they offered to -guess what - escalate! I explained that it had already been escalated, and she said there was nothing on my account to indicate that. I was one of the first people to post it on Monday, so I find that very confusing specially when I made sure that I was included and assured that I was. When I explained this, she said it was a different department and I got disconnected from customer service with no resolution.

Your account was escalated to the Marketing team. I will take a further look.

1 Like

The issue has been resolved. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Your account has been escalated.

1 Like

My account?

1 Like

Hello Slots LV moderators! Could you kindly check my account and confirm if I’m due the Bitcoin Deposit match promotions? I have a few lone crypto deposits but did not see any related promotions available. Many thanks

1 Like