Cleo Life Changing Jackpot Win

• What are your initials? KM

• How long have you been with us? 2 years

• What was your winning game and amount? A Night With Cleo $332,282.45 (betting $10)

• Was this your first big win online? YES

• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Finally live my life without constantly worrying about money. Thank you slots.lv I cannot believe this happened to me. I can’t wait to get a few withdrawals so it seems real!

15 Likes

That’s awesome…congrats!!

4 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

I hope this is me someday! Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Way to go!

3 Likes

congrats! !!

2 Likes

Congrats …

3 Likes

Beautiful! I’m truly happy for you! Question: how much did it cost before you hit? I see your 10 bucks a spin!

1 Like

2500 every 3 days…dont play it all back congrats

1 Like

Thank you! I ended up hitting at 1:41 am on a $55 deposit using the 100% bonus! So I had about $111 to play with around 1:34 am. I was betting $5 to start, and I got up to $350 right away. I decided to up my bet to $10 because earlier in the day I was hitting the most on $5 bets and sometimes $2 bets, but when I’d up my bet to $10 I would hit a couple times in the beginning and then would be on a crazy losing streak. So I thought maybe this time the $10 bet would work out, which it did!
Before that deposit I had spent about $1100 in deposits throughout the day (multiple deposits - some were small deposits even under $10 and some were up to $185).

For the last couple of months, I mostly was playing Caesars Victory. I had hit a progressive jackpot on there for the first time a couple months ago, and I ended up getting my balance up to $24,000. I ended up giving the majority of that back and ever since I was so upset with myself for losing most of it. But I guess everything happens for a reason, because had I not lost that, I would not have hit the Cleo jackpot!

4 Likes

Lol! I’ve done that many times (with much much smaller amounts). This win is different though! Now I feel like I have no reason to play, whereas before I was always chasing to win more than a few thousand dollars.

2 Likes

Similar stories sounds like I can’t wait for the point where I hit 6figures…what a dream

1 Like

I’m truly ecstatic for you! Hopefully you can sell a bunch of it because you got a long way to go to get it all, but I’d love to be in that position! Outstanding!

1 Like

Thank you, I really appreciate it! And yes definitely trying to sell at a discount! :wink:

4 Likes

I never thought I’d hit 6 figures in a million years. But it actually can happen!! I wish you the best of luck!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Holy cow!!! Congrats!!! Run far far away!!!

1 Like

Hey I’m ready to get something going.

Congrats bro it’s got to be exciting, are you selling bitcoin by chance

1 Like

Congratulations :champagne::balloon::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like