Cash Back Bonus in queue

I have been waiting on my issue to be resolved since April 25th. I am waiting on my cashback bonus. I have tried to get it resolved through chat and phone call but no one can help me. They just tell me it is sitting in queue??? Thank you for your time and concerns!!

1 Like

Maybe you can tell me what number I am in queue at?

1 Like

Hi there, will follow up on this now.

1 Like

Thank you very much!!

1 Like

Same here, its happened twice

@Rose I did not receive any cashback this week and usually do. I lost quite a bit last week. Will you please look into it, Rose?

1 Like

And it is still in Queue!!! What is happening to this Caisno’s support? The only responses I have received from anyone is: "AFTER LOOKING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO AT THIS TIME!!! IT IS OUT OF MY HANDS!!! I AM FOLLOWING UP ON IT!!! IT HAS BEEN ESCALATED!! IT IS STILL IN QUEUE!! Why come no one can seem to help anymore???

1 Like

@Kristic the reason you are not receiving a straight forward resolution once you have a request is not because customer service representatives do not care, it’s the opposite; however, most of the inquiries brought up here or to CS have to be escalated to different departments. We are simply not able to resolve some issues from our end, hence it stretches in time.

I see there is a ticket regarding your case and I will ask for an update. Sorry for the prolonged resolution.

2 Likes

@campbc13 your account was not eligible this week, sadly.

@LyKen2602 this was escalated by CS team.

Frank…That is what I am trying to say…We should not have to wait for days or weeks before someone resolves our issues. Customer Service Agents should have the support from every department helping to resolve the issues as they are addressed. It has never been this bad in the past. I really do admire your hard work but you also need support!!! Thank you for all your time and concerns!!!

2 Likes

Hello. Is my request still in Queue from April 25th. Thanks for your time and concerns!!!

I finally got an answer on chat. They told me it would be another 24 to 48 hour wait. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Is my cashback bonus still escalated and in Queue? I have been waiting since April 25th. Thanks for your time and concerns!!!

1 Like

I’m not surprised

Hi , I make 200$ deposit with Bitcoin yesterday I didn’t receive 50 Free spins and rewards points

You are not currently opted into the super crypto program.

Can you help check my account to find the reason why i haven’t received cash back for the last 3 weeks??? Please

I will ask marketing to take a look at this for you.

1 Like

@Nick me too

1 Like