Can anyone tell me what is going on with the payout rate on the slots?

The payout rates on the slots are awful. I’ve played several machines and all I’m doing is losing basically. Losing money so quickly, I can’t even hit 5x rollover let alone 40x rollover. At this point, i’m donating money not gambling with money.

The RTP on games has not been changed, but of course you need to remember that outcomes are random.

They all right has always been what it is you know sometimes I switch up games sometime the game switch on you but when they’re on the road paying they’re on a roll of paying and if you’re on the road loser you’reon a roll of losing all I can say when you win it’s never been a problem with me withdrawing instantly never my thing is when it’s time for me to receive my perks that never there please help

Nick I passed the diamond flurry tear $250,000 points I have $270,000 still stuck on that tear no extra perks no extra nothing supposed to be like VIP cuz that was the last year all my years and funds are spunt here just stuck in one spot no movement help me out Nick

I will PM you

1 Like

Okay PM me what does that mean I have to do see it been so long since I’ve came to the forum about my problems cuz I just been letting it go like tired of the fuss and the let down so you PM me how would I see it and how do I respond strictly to you

1 Like

I appreciate your answer, but what you’re stating seems scripted. If it was random and the rtp was as you are stating , my average rollover over the last year wouldn’t be roughly 5x; it would be much higher and I would get more in-game bonuses or some larger payouts (per randomization). The stats don’t add up.

Not scripted at all. But slots are random.

1 Like