• What are your initials? MGT
• How long have you been with us? About 2 years
• What was your winning game and amount? Caesars Victory- ~$4,000. (I was so pumped I forgot to screenshot it. I’m pretty sure I only bet $0.40!
• Was this your first big win online? Yeah.
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? With a perfect blend of good and bad choices lol;)
7 Likes
Oh man I’m so happy for you!! Hell yes! Congratulations. I love your answer to how you will spend it. LMAO
4 Likes
Hey, we’ll I guess I’m the one your looking for. I would appreciate some help
I just won $391.50 with 12 free spins on Reels vs Wheels XL on a $2 spin but the games don’t allow me to take screenshots anymore because of a security policy. Is anyone else getting that same error?
2 Likes
I havent tried lately but I will soon…so on movil phone no screenshot allowed?
Right, no screenshots on cellphones.
1 Like
Not surprising…they did that to prevent disputes Im guessing.