Crypto Exclusive

Do players that are crypto exclusive but not opted in to the new super crypto program still receive the old benefits of 25 spins and 15k points? Or do they just receive nothing at all despite being crypto exclusive players if they’re not opted in to the new?

The new program has taken over the old one. Therefore most players now just receive the super program.

Can someone please review my account because I’m still missing at least 2 of the 50 free spins? I received the initial after a mod checked my account. However, I’m still not receding them automatically after a deposit.

@moderators - Could you please take a look at my account as well. I’ve been receiving my free spins each day and I received my 7500 reward points for the week last night/early this morning, but I haven’t received my 3x weekly 150% match bonus for this week. Please advise.

i never got my 150% either i made at least 3 posts on here with no support…why would you ruin a good thing?

1 Like

We have escalate this and will try to have some more information by latest tomorrow.

1 Like

I still haven’t received my free spins or my reward credits… Any updates

@moderators - any update on the missing bonuses? I still have not received mine for this week.

Not yet, we’ll try to have this before end of day today if possible.

Thanks. While you wait to hear back on the issue, can you please manually add my bonuses to my account?

This will have to wait until we confirm what should be added.

How does the crypto bonus work and how do I claim it I opted in and made two deposits

Again… really.??? Again I make a deposit using Bitcoin and get no daily double no free spins no bonus nothing even though it’s advertised clear as day! What gives?

1 Like

and sadly, no customer service…lol

On further review @Pastyclay it does seem here that you have received your benefits. I see you received the 7500 reward points yesterday, and your 50 free spins appear to have been added as well each day.

@Alexander can you look into my account as to why I haven’t received my spins or credits

Can a mod check for my matches? Not seeing my 3X per week again

@Alexander @moderators

You’re correct that I’ve received my free spins and the 7500 reward points. I stated as much in my original inquiry. What I have not received are my three 150% match bonuses that are part of the new “SUPER CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE” program. See screenshot.

Please advise.

1 Like

Correct apologies, we are still looking into this. I wasn’t sure at the time if your account was even part of the changes.

Hello

Hello my free spins and rewards and bonus, They haven’t put it on me