Bonus Referral

Hello, yes I received a bonus referral from my mom via email to sign up, deposit funds and receive a bonus up to $225, which I did. I clicked the link and signed up and deposit my own funds. It clearly doesn’t state that the person signing up has to redeem anything on their own, such as going elsewhere and clicking redeem. This is false advertisement as well as your bonus being taking away because it wasn’t redeemed right then and there.

I thought it was always that way, my son has referred a ton of people and he got his bonus every time, as when I signed up I was able to get a nice signup bonus after I deposited, and my son had received his bonus for reference of my new account. But he didn’t receive until I made my first deposit

@eronicaj7 From what it looks like, you are referring the the Referral bonus which is completely different and separate from the Welcome bonus.

The Promotion consists of one (1) 200% match bonus up to $3,000 + 30 Free Spins in the game Golden Buffalo. This bonus offer is available only on your first deposit. If the bonus is not redeemed on your first deposit, it is no longer available for redemption per our terms and conditions.

The refer a friend bonus is for your friend who referred you to the site.

For example, if you refer a friend to the site, you’ll receive benefits from your friend’s first deposit as it states here.