Bonus dry spell on Instant Inferno

I’m here to vent frustration: it’s been literally a couple thousand spins without hitting a single bonus on Instant Inferno. I know we can all go on bad luck streaks but this is unbelievable. I’ve dumped over $1,000 every day for the past week. And what’s extra frustrating is that you get 2 out of 3 bonus symbols like every 3 spins at least. So, it definitely seems unfair because it’s statistically impossible if the odds of hitting a single bonus symbol on one column is the same no matter if you’ve hit 1 or 2 in other columns (as it should be), to hit 2 out of 3 so many times without a 3 out of 3.

@moderators what the hell is going on with this slot? I’ve been playing here for years and I’ve never once complained about bad luck but this is just unbearable at this point. Thousands of spins, not one bonus. Ridiculous

2 Likes

We are sorry to hear of your dry spell, but nothing has been changed on the game.

Okay, well, then, the way the game is set up then is to make you think you’re almost hit the bonus when really you didn’t. The odds of hitting 2 out of 3 is about 1 in 3, then the odds of hitting 3 out of 3 should be about 1 in 27 which it certainly is not. I feel like the games shouldn’t be deceiving to players.

3 Likes

This would even itself out over a long period of time, the same as rtp does.

Look, at this point, now that I’ve vented my frustration, I’m just trying to point out that the game is made a little deceiving. I’ve played this game for a while now and have hit the bonus in the past just not the past week with thousands of spins and thousands of dollars so I’m willing to accept that, while it is extremely unlikely, it’s not completely impossible. However, I have noticed it ever since I’ve been playing the game: the odds of hitting 2 out of 3 vs. the odds of hitting 3 out of 3 do not make sense. Possibly, the odds of hitting on the reel 2 and 3 are a lot higher than hitting reel 4 but that’s definitely deceiving to players. @Nick , believe me. I’m sure about it, I’ve played this game enough and I understand odds and probability: the odds of hitting the bonus symbol are not consistent such that the amount of times you hit 2 out of 3 does not make any sense compared to 3 out of 3. Again, I would say you hit 2 out of 3 every 3 spins about on average which should mean hitting 3 out of 3 should be 1 in 27 but it definitely isn’t. I would guess 3 out of 3 comes 1 in every 100 - 150. So the game creators have made it so it looks like you’re close to getting a bonus when in fact you are not. I’ve played enough “even out over time”

3 Likes

However, I do believe the RTP is accurate at 96+% which is why I keep playing it. So I’m not saying overall it’s unfair, only that it’s designed to make you think you got close to the bonus when you didn’t which many games have deceiving aspects. It’s like scratch cards: they always look like they almost won.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think what it is is that reel 4 is a lot less likely to hit the bonus symbol than reel 2 or 3 because most times you get 2 out of 3 it’s on reel 2 and 3. But I stand by the fact that that’s deceiving because, without clearly stating it, as players, we assume a symbol has equal odds on each reel.

1 Like

Yeah Instant Inferno does pay back pretty well but it’s also quite volatile. But yeah seeing the 2 of 3 bonuses so many times in a row without hitting has certainly made me feel more infuriated with that particular game than most. I’ve not spun as much as OP but I have done hundreds of spins at a time on it without bonus. Reels XL too - sometimes upwards of 300 spins with no bonus which is just nuts. Talk about RNG.

1 Like

300 spins is not unusual…when you get up to 1k without its very frustrating!

2 Likes

I swear the volatility on the games change fairly often but it could just be my conspiracy

1 Like

I have had the same experiences but I never get attached to a game. I bounce around game to game never spending to much more than an average bonus yields. especially on games known to be volatile i.e. Instant Inferno, Reels And Wheels, Golden Buffalo, And the like.

1 Like

It’s easy to figure out! They are full of shit, their excuses are lame and a lot of the moderators have left (mental anguish).

1 Like

This is not accurate. We have had one moderator leave the Forum as they moved into another department. No one else has left for any other reasons.

I agree and, i also didnt receive free spins on 777 deluxe

1 Like

Hopefully they moved into the tech dept…they sure need all the help they can get! glitching was horrible earlier!!!

2 Likes

I hate that machine … Can’t win on it for nothing … I rarely play it anymore … … But I guess it’s like every other machine … if you hit you love it …

2 Likes

Instant Inferno has been my new favorite over the last few weeks. It does seem a little harder to hit the bonus at times, but on the other hand, once I hit the bonus they start appearing more frequently. I totally get what you’re saying though, and it is very frustrating. I feel that way about 5 Times Vegas and 10 Times Vegas. It doesn’t matter how much time and money I put in to those games, the result remains the same, I’m not hitting the bonuses and I’m walking away empty handed. The joys of gambling lol.

2 Likes

I have found that leaving the game and coming back in somehow resets your odds. I think it has to do with the session token youre issued when you enter. So if your session token isnt paying out or issuing bonuses. Just leave and come right back. This new session yoken could be worse or better who knows. But in the past couple weeks thats what ive done and ive seen a little better action. Of course i cant 100% contribute it to that but in my mind it seems to work. Like i was on golden buffalo and couldnt hit free games for nothing so i left and my 2nd or 3rd spin back i hit em. Its almost like the game knows what youre supposed to get but its not necessarily gonna give it to you while using that session token. But it might when issued a new one.

That’s not how they work, there’s nothing really you can do to increase your odds other than a bigger bankroll because it’s all about getting lucky and spinning at the right time

1 Like