Bonus bitcoin free spins

Ya I know…but other people in these messages have already got there’s in less time.

Unfortunately, we won’t be able to add them manually, before the time-frame of 48 hours have passed.

I havent received my 25 freespins from my weekly bitcoin deposit. It has been over 48 hours. I got the rewards points 2 days ago just not the spins.

Hey @logecoin,

Welcome to the Forum :slight_smile:

The BTC Exclusive Spins - 25 spins on Reels and Wheels XL are added for you now.

1 Like

Oh yah we’d this badge, lol. :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

@seanr0cksit Yours are added now too

Help, also my free spins don’t show in game

1 Like

Hey @MaliceAlexx,

I can see that you have redeemed BTC Exclusive Spins - 25 spins on Reels and Wheels XL. What error are you getting when trying to play please?

In addition, have you tried to clear the cache and cookies from your device or use a different device?

On the main page where it shows the game, Reels XL says free spins. But when I open it they aren’t there.

Hey,

Have you tried to clear the cache and cookies from your device or use a different device?

I just did and now I don’t even see where it said free spins previously

1 Like

I’ll pm you.

I have been waiting on my 50 free spins for progressive bitcoin bonus for 3 days now and I have done all the troubleshooting but still no free spins I got the rewards points

I can see this was handled by Customer Services.

@moderators I deposited and claimed a bonus that had 40 free spins on cyber punk. I never received that. Can you please help

@Gosch101 You should be able to go use them now

I didn’t receive either and I need help I accidentally put my money on a bonus then forfitted didn’t know my money would be gone

Yes I’m so mad regarding the spins I had made a non promo deposit they gave me 20 at 60x playback than I had chose earlier the one with 50 free cyberpunk on a different deposit I called and she’s like that’s why you got the 20 at 60x playback I told her oh no way the conversation was not even about the spins it was a different conversation and I told her do you honestly think I would say yea to 20 dollars at a 60x playback instead of 50 spins. This is so not right I’m so angry. Sure hope someone can help me

Can you take a look at my post and still no help

Also I made other deposits did not get the free spins just got the mystic wolf