Bonus bitcoin free spins

Hi. I received my 15000 bitcoin deposit points , but no free spins? Thank you

1 Like

These are in your account now, best of luck!

1 Like

Hey Nick, thanks for the prompt reply, appreciate you and yours!

2 Likes

also in same situation got my 15000 rewards but no free spin. deposit was of last night

2 Likes

Same here. Got the points, no spins.

1 Like

Same here no free spins this week.

@sethfarr, The spins can be issued separately and sometimes take up to 48 hours to be issued.

@MeshaB and @Kbooboo These are added for you now as it’s been longer than this timeframe.

Apologies for the delayed response.

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Haven’t got mine either. I don’t even want them. Just a waste of time. This site is a rip off. No entertainment value at all.

Hi @jasonstapleton,

We’re sorry to hear about this. If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to send us a PM.

A review on your account shows that you have made a qualifying deposit yesterday. It may take up to 48 hours for all the Perks to be issued.

Same boat, recieved my points but no spins, chat hasn’t picked up a call either, nobody’s home I guess, if a moderator sees this, I would appreciate it if you could credit the spins for me. Thx.

@seanr0cksit the rewards can take up to 48 hours to credit, if your spins do not show after this time we can add manually for you.

Sounds good, thank you

1 Like

need mod help. i have not received my 25 free spins for bitcoin weekly deposit. its been over 48 hours i got the points same day

@mainestreamer You can redeem them now

Received my reward points but not spins

Hi @lisaleese,

It may take up to 48 hours for all the perks to be issued. If after this time-frame, you are still missing the spins, please let us know.

1 Like

28 hours I been waiting…

Hi @jasonstapleton,

It may take up to 48 hours for all the perks to be issued. If after this time-frame, you are still missing the spins, please let us know.