Bitcoin exclusive weekly deposit rewards not added

I made a qualifying cryptocurrency deposit this week and got the free spins awarded but not the rewards points. Usually they are added at around the same time but is been 12 hours since I got the free spins. Is anyone else having this issue?

After checking I see that you did receive the points on the 27th. It can take up to 48 hours for all of the rewards to credit to your account.

I was confused on that because those points were added before I made my first deposit of the week. So is there another reward pending after my first deposit for the week?

I actually don’t understand why they were added early! But they were received none the less.
The week runs from Monday to Sunday so your next rewards should be from the 4th onwards (assuming you deposit)

Oh that’s kind of odd I thought the points that were added before hand were just a weekly non-deposit bonus so I made the deposit assuming I would get reward points and free spins deposit bonus as it traditionally happens

No, they are definitely the BTC reward points: BTC Exclusive 15,000 Reward Points
You wouldn’t have received the spins without the deposit though.

Hi I deposited 22 please see and help me add the bonuses since it ended up depositing freaking 19.99 wow plz help

Handled via PM

1 Like

Am I getting more free spin from my deposits?

It looks like you had them on the 16th for your last deposit.

I deposited today and didn’t receive my points or spins. Could someone look into it please

They can take up to 24 hours to add to your account.