Biggest win ever! Hit jackpot 7+ times in two days alone!

Hi, where are you located? Why did you choose check by courier?

1 Like

Yes 100% legit. But ive never done a check.

I get payouts crypto in 45 minutes or less everytime.
Why didnt you choose crypto if dont mind my asking? If going to play a lot, its really a must have.

1 Like

Oh the check is legit, doesnt mean any USA banks will cash it tho lol.

2 Likes

Good luck trying to cash it in the usa

Checks can be cashed in the US providing the institute accepts international checks, which as far as I am aware not all of them do.

I have withdrawn many times but never by check.
I head it may be hard to cash but not impossible.
I have never had a issue getting my money through bitcoin.
It has always been very very fast.

Another new person winning jackpots…:angry:. They get huge bonuses still. Loyalty doesn’t seem to amount to anything here

5 Likes

We dont even know if they won anything. Their title is all wacked out.

Go to your bank and deposit the check after hours in the ATM. It will clear.

Has anyone here been charged for transactions that they didn’t do or transactions that I’ve already paid. I got these charges on my bank app that said the transaction date was aug 25th but it didn’t post to my account until September 9th? I feel something fishy is going but it is hard to figure it out. The names that this site use are so many and usually have Nigeria or Africa in their titles.
Anyways if anyone has had trouble with being charged to much please let me know. Appreciate it.

@Konacof55 will PM you.

Sorry guys kinda forgot about forum n busy with wotk. Can we add pic or video attachments here so i can post them?

You can attach pictures

Im sure you can, but how from a phone?

@Nwerd714

You can do it from here:

Hey how do u get your btc in that less of time it tells me 24 hours

When yoi deposit in btc, you can withdraw in btc. My withdrawals uasually take 15 min or less like clockwork. I only had 1 delay ever

I hit for 29k lucky Larry’s tavern and next night hit for 75k on Mr. Vegas 2. still can’t believe it

5 Likes

@nikesb253206 How lucky!!! Congrats!!!