Big win, but Cashout is taking forever

• What are your initials?
SE

• How long have you been with us?
I don’t remember

• What was your winning game and amount?
I won 240K on the Super Drop Jackpot

• Was this your first big win online?
No
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings?
I will buy a house if I ever get my money out

2 Likes

Are you using all the crypto methods so that you can get out 12.5k every 3 days. From what I hear they don’t necessarily help you get it any faster

1st off… congrats! Id like to act like im above simple jealousy, but im not lol. If you cant figure out what to spend all of that money on…ill volunteer to allow you to send me some lol

2nd. To actually a.swer your question…

Your best course of action is to wd using literally every simgle wd options that they offer. So, wd the max amount with Bitcoin, then do the same with Litecoin, then Ethereum and so on all the way down to also doing it through matchpay.

Doing this should get you a massive chunk of it fairly soon.

1 Like

Also, do you mind if i ask you a few questions about how you won it?

1st. What game?

2nd. What amount were you betting?

3rd how long had you beem trying during tgis session to win?

4th. Did you win it on a regular spin, ir was it on a bonus spin?

5th. (This one might be confusing) Did you notice that right before you won that the notification window for this prize had started to do the same thimg all of these bonuses end up doing just before it says someone had just won that bonus? Or, did you never see it increase the intensity of that bonus windows graphics?

The reason i asked this last question, was because im starting to wonder if when it starts to flash more right before it says someone just won it, if it really means that it just had been won and that person was in the process of doing the spin thing to determine which of the 3 bonuses they had won?

1 Like

When you win one of those jackpots, you get the crowns and it takes you to a separate wheel. I only won an hourly but I didn’t notice any flashing before hand. If youre talking about the fireline beneath the jackpot, that was there before I won and that was what prompted me to play a hot drop game.

2 Likes

Congrats!

Were you ever able to withdraw the funds fully? I see you haven’t been on forum since posting