Big Buffalo Hit

Only 8% through my massive playthrough bonus but I’ll take this

I wonder if I’ll be able to cash any out!

Biggest hit on Buffalo and second biggest hit I’ve had ($3,000 is my top). I just lowered my bet from $8 too.

3 Likes

Another $1100 hit. At 18% through the bonus now. Time to sleep.

1 Like

Down to $2500 with 34%. Not sure I’ll take any out. Been dead all day, down $800 on 1 dollar bets.

Time to move it up a few notches on bet amount. $2500 left is still decent depending on how much more wagering you got left

1 Like

I did the opposite and bet 80 cents on Buffalo and hit $400 on a free spins triple multiplier.

1 Like

The $4 and $8 spins on that game always take me straight to zero rather quickly

2 Likes

Well were you able to cash out?

1 Like

Was betting .80 to $3 all day. Dropped down to $600 then had a $500 hit on 5x Vegas betting $1.50, then a few other small hits.

Cashed out $1,050. Was spinning all day. This was a $16,800 rollover bonus.

2 Likes

I don’t think I ever had that high of a rollover. It’s all worth it if you at least cash out something

1 Like

That’s like 8 hours of solid spinning to achieve 16k in rollover. It sucks when you know eventually they will get it all back and then some

1 Like

I thought for sure I was going to go broke before cash out but then that 5x Vegas hit changed the momentum.

On my $1.50 bet Had a 7 7 x5 hit for $125

Respin was 7 x3 x5 for $375

On 10x Vegas I got two jackpots on every jackpot spin so that was exciting at least.

Lawless Ladies destroyed me all day. What a horrible slot.

2 Likes

That’s a nice hit! It’s unfortunate that you only were able to get 1k out of 16k rollover. I always noticed in past that once your close to rollover everything goes straight downhill

1 Like