Being unlucky recently

I have made MULTIPLE deposits and I haven’t been able to win anything… It really is ridiculous and I’m more than frustrated about it. My luck is bad but it really can’t be THAT bad. Seems like it’s not just me that’s having this problem either. Wtf is up with that?

10 Likes

Although we are aware that losing is never pleasurable, neither winning nor losing is really within our power. We employ a random number generator to keep the outcomes of our games surprising and fair. To see if you locate your lucky game, you can try a number of other ones as well. We sincerely hope your luck improves.

4 Likes

I have deposited 600 or more this weekend and over a thousand the last two weeks and can’t win 20 bucks I’m sorry I think that’s a little crazy. I try different slots and only bet .40 cents to 2 dollars and couldn’t win noting the last two weeks. I have put way more I mean way more money then payout just saying

11 Likes

Yep … it’s definitely making me lose my desire to gamble!

5 Likes

I’m with you. I get what they say the RTP should theoretically be but that has not been my experience at all. I’ve cashed out twice maybe 3 times here over the past several months and nothing extraordinary and then when they refuse you even a no deposit bonus after weeks of bad luck it’s insulting. I wish they’d be more consistent in this because I can understand it’s a gamble but I can’t understand being treated like you don’t matter on top of you losing your money. The mods are great no disrespect to them but the department that runs player retention needs to get it together. …

7 Likes

Yup, same. Not only that, but I had a 76$ deposit disappear last week. I’m getting sick of it and I think it’s time to move elsewhere.

4 Likes

Does anybody use other slot games? Im looking to move on to a game thats slightly giving not taking. I dont even draw it out and still keep losing. Lmk if yall have another payout option to try at

:rofl: freaking ridiculous. 3-4 weeks ago i lost 16k within 1 hour. 1 -2 years ago i lost 45k within 45 minutes. Within the last 2-3 weeks i lost 10k. Just today i lost 1.5k. This Diamond Flurry don’t mean s***. Even on their sister sites i keep losing. It’s time to leave the Bovada umbrella for good.

7 Likes

I’m with you. I’m not a high roller like you but I’m also over it. It’s a joke at this point.

Fool me once shame on you
Fool me three thousand times, shame on me

3 Likes

This games trash

3 Likes

Ive never won. Ive made almost 20 deposits equally thousands and have never made awithdraw cause ive never won. Rtp is false for this site. 99.9 percent of people on here are losing.

2 Likes

It’s impossible :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve noticed that the free bonus spins are almost impossible to get now and when you do luck up and get one, the pay out is basically nothing. This is becoming just a rip off.

5 Likes

I deposited on one of the sister sites and turned $300 into $11,500 playing golden Buffalo. The game has been running so hot lately, been very cold on slots.lv though.

It’s so bad it’s truly bad :person_facepalming:

1 Like

ROSE, Please don’t sell the RNG as if that cant be manipulated, because it’s obvious it can be. Not only here, but on all your sister sites. There is a clear picture on RTP and how crypto performs. Its hilarious how bad this site has gotten over the past year. Take perks away, decrease payouts, so what is the point even playing here?

7 Likes

Me too it seems like someone is seating at the other end … all slots are scripted al bonuses rounds are empty and all my games are lagged only me cause my two friends with new accounts playing same game different days at the same time close to me and they didn’t lag… only my slots i realized that as soon i deposit money instantly my account is targeted to loose everything no matter what i do. Ridiculously joke.

1 Like

My game play has been really laggy at times. Whoever is in the leadership seat with these sites have drove them into the ground by taking everything away from the player.

2 Likes

Preach :raised_hands:t3: I’ve cut way back as a result

2 Likes

It’s actually shocking the day I can withdraw. Frustrating beyond belief