April Giveaway

I love how you can watch nature get more and more colorful throughout the season, and of course the weather.

The weather is what i look forward to.
Slots.lv is my go to!!

The colors of flowers and trees

I love the fall. Not only because my birthday is in November but its not too hot as well as it not too cold. I guess spring could fall in those categories yet love to see the leaves falling though.

I love hitting it big on slots when the weather is nice!! Drinks on me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Leaves falling ! Lol…

How much the landscape scenery changes

I love Spring because I live 35 minutes from the beach and Dan Francisco it’s a time for sun, fun bbq , concerts and Giants games

I love how spring is not to cold, not to hot and perfect weather. Best time of the year to do any activity, enjoy being outside without sweating or freezing. My favorite time of the year. Spring time flowers bloom, everyone can be outside to enjoy the perfect weather

What I love the most about spring is the weather in California :ok_hand:

Yaay… It’s spring… it’s when my nose does more running than I do…

I like this time of the year because of the weather . Also because I get free time I normally don’t have to play slots more and to go to the beach and look through rocks :).

Warmer weather, means I can take my cup of coffee (and play time) to the porch each morning without having to bundle up!

nba playoffs

Almost getting alcohol poisoning on St Patricks day to forget about the pollen in the air

more time with my kids!

April 20th :wink::sunglasses::call_me_hand::fire::smoking::wind_face::evergreen_tree:

The best part about This time of year is the betting the betting is always on point

Love seeing the greens coming back to life

More hours of daylight & the trees/flowers coming back in bloom!!