April Giveaway

My birthday the 16th

2 Likes

Spring is my favorite season it’s not too hot outside and not too cold. I get to work on the garden plant flowers and update my landscape and after I get to relax and play on slots lv and get the adrenaline rush going!

2 Likes

in the midwest it means i can play slots lv at the beach in stead of my house!!

3 Likes

What I like most about spring time is warmer weather, birds chirping on a clear sky morning, and…… spring cleaning :flushed:. Yes, you read that right…. Lol. Thanks slots lv for this giveaway on the forum today! Appreciate you!

3 Likes

I love spring because that means BASEBALL IS IN THE AIR! Best time of the year imo!

thanks for the chance!!

3 Likes

Spring is my favorite season! The newness of everything, the rebirth of the flowers and the trees. The spring babies (chicks, ducks, colts) and the blooming of the Aspens! I love to go sit and listen as the aspens start breathing again…if you sit very quiet you can hear them.

2 Likes

The rain is my favorite part!!! Starting the morning with the freshness outside coffee and birds chirping is great. Thank you for the change of a give away!!!

2 Likes

My favorite part is the beautiful landscape that I get to see when I go on a hike! It’s amazing to me because it saved my life! I lost my wife after she passed away giving birth to my son and I was al.ost at the giving up point but I’ll be morning I went on a hike and seen the amazing view off a mountain and realized that I’m lucky to be here and should never take it for granted ever again! This is the view I’m talking about…

6 Likes

I enjoy the weather getting warmer and everything starts to bloom with lovely green and vibrant colors. A great time to get outside, get some fresh air and a bit of exercise!

3 Likes

I live in south Florida so it’s the perfect weather in the spring, 80 degrees and palm trees :blush:

3 Likes

I enjoy the weather at this time of year,

Also I’m assuming multiple comments on this post won’t affect the random draw?

2 Likes

I won 20k on my birthday Feb/26 it was a big gift for me from slots.lv I really appreciate it

3 Likes

I love spring… everything is waking up and stretching toward the sun. Flowers are blooming, vibrant colors everywhere, all the drab brown turns green, activity is everywhere from buzzing bees to laughing kids. The weather here is perfect—not too hot, windy, and it feels like the possibilities are endless. :honeybee: :cherry_blossom: :rainbow:

The only thing I don’t like us the pollen, lol. :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

My birthday is Feb 26, too. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hands down my favorite slot site.

2 Likes

It’s my birthday month so that’s something to look forward to. Mostly though…I hate being cold so this time of year I’m warming up and all the darkness and isolation is being melted away. .it’s like I’m being born again! I FEEL alive and so I am somewhat socially acceptable bc I’m so happy and accepting. Lol it truly is a way different kind of existence for me. Anyway. Good job whoever thought of this thought provoking contest! Don’t forget to tell yours.

4 Likes

Knowing that nice weather is on its way and just being able to leave home without having to bundle up. God I love summer time and the heat

2 Likes

Because everything is bright and lovely.

Ok this one is easy. 1. The weather! 2. Fishing season! Yes I love fishing since I was a kid thanks to my mom who forced me to go or else get the 🩴 to my behind. 3. Grilling season which means food! Who doesn’t love the charcoal taste and smell :). 4. Enjoying the weather while fishing and grilling. Waiting for a fish to bite while entertaining myself on slots.lv! Come on, all your favorite things wrapped up in one day? Can’t beat that!

I love spring time because it gets warmer and all the flowers start to grow again! You get to watch them grow into beautiful flowers :bouquet: and on top of that it’s beach time again!