Any big wins to share?

Does anyone have any big wins to share on the forum? I haven’t seen any as of late.

Not big big but I had a $2000 spin on lions fortune $10 bet.

200x is always good on a bonus. I never played lions fortune

It’s definitely a hit or miss game. I play it all the time I guess because I love the challenge of getting a bonus. Golden Buffalo lately has been definitely a challenge to get a bonus or at least a bonus with 10x pay. Haha.

Golden Buffalo has been absolutely terrible for me as of late. The bonuses are always terrible now. It used to be you could win a decent amount once in a while

I haven’t even been able to proc a bonus for weeks, and haven’t been able to get much higher than my deposit to withdraw.
Just been one of those stretches.
Where can we access the big winner’s report from December?
Are people here winning any of these jackpots?

Yes. Deposits go almost straight to zero now. Just maybe go a little higher than deposit amount. But no withdrawals. I been watching for some jackpot winners also

FYI- Nobody (maybe 2.5% of players) can be hitting “jackpots” or big payouts. There’s no way.

cannot beleive the bad luck i’ve had on here today. hundreds and hundreds of spins without a bonus. feels like im getting so screwed. don’t understand why the rtp is so bad

Lady magic charms hit 175 free spins on 2$ bet came to 1330. Then same day hit about another 600$ on different games. That dont happen to me often but i just started playing here so hopefully i keep it up

2 Likes

I won almost 7k last night (6,794)

5 Likes

Congratulations! Would you mind sharing the game and bet amount

Agree, absolute trash today as well.

I can say that the last 30 days have been nice to me … either that or I remember to withdraw before giving it all back.

1 Like

Those are some nice withdrawals. I’m pretty sure I’m at $0 for last 30 days. Do you have any wins you could share?

Yeah let me see if I can screen some on history.

Awesome! I love to see when people are actually winning

Agreed.
My January RTP is abysmal.
I stopped depositing it’s been so bad

1 Like

My current trend is this:

• Make Deposit with bonus
  • Things go well first 75% of the bonus rollover
  • Last 25% of the rollover things have seemed to go haywire and I cant buy a win
  • My balance is $0.00

It gets frustrating at times, and honestly might just start forfeiting the bonus if I get balance high enough.

That is my exact experience like clockwork